Its another one of those thread...[If you were a 90's kid]

I made my brother read these with me. We laughed about just about everything on there that we remembered. The '90's were the good days. "Are you Afraid Of The Dark" was a big hit for us, and so was Kenan and Kel, Clarrisa Explains it all, Good burger, Pinky and the Brain, Power Rangers, and The Ninja TurtleS! Thanks for a great trip down Memory lane! My brother, who is graduating from High School next week enjoyed it!
Taylor*

OMG!
Clarissa Explains it all! I so wanted to be her!
I remeber all of this stuff!
Snap it braclets! OMG!!! i loved those, i used to have 3 up one arm!!!!
KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!!!! I used to love that programe!
Pogs, ah yes they got replaced by pokemon cards, i remeber year 6 in the playground with my cards (im now year 12!)

BTW- if i am 17 going on 18 what grade would I be in, i dont understand the American school system, i'm English you see!

if u were 17 going on 18 ud be either a junior or senior...depends on ur birthday i think. Idk and junior is yr 3 in high school and senior is yr 4 and thats the final year of highschool. Im only in middle school (13 yrs old) 7th grader.

TinkerBelle2992 said:
I was born in 1992, so not all of that I remember, but I can probably still dig up aaaall of my GiGi Pets, Power Rangers videos and toys, and my Pink Ranger halloween costume. Wow, I miss aaall of those shows. The 90's were great.

Oh! And you can't forget all the Spice Girls albums on CD's and Cassette. All the Spice Girls Barbies, and little action figures, and the movie.

OMG i remember the spice girl barbies. i used to LOVE those. hah. :rotfl:

You know Legends of the Hidden Temple is still on like, every day or every week on some channel up in the hundreds. I found it once when i was home sick, i freaked out. I so miss salute your shorts and what about Hey Dude!! you forgot that! it was on during the Salute your shorts age. i STILL have phobias because of are you afraid of the dark. ugh, they forgot the original cast of ALL THAT too - it used to be so good.

Remember when Wrestling was cool?

Lol.

I still watch it. June 25th is going to be awsome. :smokin:

Wow, I remember all that stuff! That really made me smile, and miss the old days :rolleyes: Hey, does anyone else remember the repairman on All That, played by Kel..."I'm the repair man man man man" This still makes me crack up :)

tinkerbelle22 said:
Wow, I remember all that stuff! That really made me smile, and miss the old days :rolleyes: Hey, does anyone else remember the repairman on All That, played by Kel..."I'm the repair man man man man" This still makes me crack up :)
That was brilliance.

Those that apply to me:

You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"

You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

You remember reading "Goosebumps"

you danced to "wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.)

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...

Britney Spears before the babies.

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show. {OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT!!!}

You remember when super nintendo's became popular. {and when mine broke}

You remember watching Home Alone 1 and 2........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"

You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates

You ever got injured on a Slip 'n' Slide

You remember boom boxes vs. cd players

You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"

You played and or collected "Pogs" {i remember them, my brother had a lot}

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere{I cried when my friend dropped it in orange juice}

You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles

You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.

You remember a time before the WB.

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said

You thought Brain woud finally take over the world

You remember when razor scooters were cool. {I had one before everyone else}

I remember Bill Nye The Science Guy. my brother had a sweater that promoted it, and the playing cards. and i hated mr rogers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter