It's almost time!!

Cinderellagrl

DIS Veteran
I can't believe I'm almost down to the single digits! I've been planning this trip for almost a year and so many things were going wrong. I'm still waiting for another glitch to come along. It seems too good to be true. I just can't believe it's almost here!!

Yay for you! I just hit single digits today after over a year and two postponements! It's a great feeling :teeth:

Yeah! Have a great time. Things will and do go wrong on vacation, but it's different because you're On vacation!

We'll be there soon, too. I can hardly believe it we've been planning for so long!

We're got 10 days to go!!!!! We can't wait. Every time my 2-1/2yo DS sees a plane flying overhead he says "they're going to Disney World". It's just too cute.

Come on Nov 7th.....get here soon!!!! :bounce: :tongue: :hyper:

I know how you feel. Check out my counter, we've been planning since May it's finally here!! Have a great time!!! :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :rotfl: :rotfl: :Pinkbounc

We are almost there too! I just can't wait!! Today is dedicated to packing, cleaning up the house, and going grocery shopping.

I am doing the jig as well!!!!! My oldest is veryyyyyyy happy and my little one isn't really sure what is going on, but dances around whenever her big sister sings anything disney!!!!

YIPEEEEEEEE!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :charac2: :flower1: :flower1: :thewave: :hyper: :rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter