• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Almost Time! Who Else is Getting an iPhone 4?

SowFam

Earning My Ears
Since it's the night before the big pre-order day I figured I would see who else was jumping on the iPhone 4 train!

Me and my DW both got Motorola Droids back in April since AT&T doesn't have 3G service in our area. But after the iPhone 4 reveal I thought to myself, "I've got to have one!" We may be moving somewhere that does have AT&T 3G so it will work out good.

I would if Verizon would have the iPhones, so not me. Until this happens, I'll stick with blackberry.

I love Verizon's network so much. I mean I just can't understand why Verizon has 3G in our area and AT&T doesn't. AT&T says they have the largest network and cover the most people. And they do. So why didn't they put more effort in to their 3G network? :confused3

Having said that, I still think I'm getting an iPhone 4 LOL!

Hopefully I can stand the EDGE network long enough for us to move to a bigger city that has AT&T 3G coverage.

hubby and i are thinking about it....we'll be thinking for a little while longer since we had to pay for a plumber to unclog the a/c drain today.

i'm an apple girl to the core and i think i've slowly gotten to my hubby!

I think my dh and I will pre-order them tomorrow. We both really want one and we've been talking about them for a while. It's hard to spend that much money on a phone though, and commit to another two year contract. But I'm pretty sure that's what we are going to do, lol.

I love Verizon's network so much. I mean I just can't understand why Verizon has 3G in our area and AT&T doesn't. AT&T says they have the largest network and cover the most people. And they do. So why didn't they put more effort in to their 3G network? :confused3

Having said that, I still think I'm getting an iPhone 4 LOL!

Hopefully I can stand the EDGE network long enough for us to move to a bigger city that has AT&T 3G coverage.

I don't have a problem with AT&T's coverage, I just really don't like them. I'm not dying to have an iPhone, as I like blackberry phones still, except the Storm, I really disliked that phone.

I have been trying to preorder with no luck. The site kept crashing and now is closed :(

I live in a non 3G area, with only sketch Edge. I love Verizon but got the iphone upon initial release and have never regretted it. Do wish it was available on Verizon. I never upgraded because with limited coverage here it never made much sense. But the new one looks great. I will take the plunge and enjoy the 3G speed when I travel.

I don't have a problem with AT&T's coverage, I just really don't like them. I'm not dying to have an iPhone, as I like blackberry phones still, except the Storm, I really disliked that phone.

Yea the Storm was a big flop. I briefly owned a Storm 2 until the screen almost popped out on me so I returned it. BlackBerry is on the right track. They just need to catch up with other touch screen manufactures.

I have been trying to preorder with no luck. The site kept crashing and now is closed :(

I live in a non 3G area, with only sketch Edge. I love Verizon but got the iphone upon initial release and have never regretted it. Do wish it was available on Verizon. I never upgraded because with limited coverage here it never made much sense. But the new one looks great. I will take the plunge and enjoy the 3G speed when I travel.

:surfweb:

I read somewhere that once the, "We'll be back soon!" website goes away that it will be fully open for pre-orders. So just keep refreshing the page until it comes back live. I got up early just for this! I don't want to sleep in then wake up to a, "We're sorry. All available pre-sale units have been reserved." I would be so mad! :mad:

iPhones are verry cool. I'm too afraid I'll break one though, so it's a cheap 50euro phone for me atm. In my defense I've dropped that one several times.

iPhones are verry cool. I'm too afraid I'll break one though, so it's a cheap 50euro phone for me atm. In my defense I've dropped that one several times.

I've dropped my iPhone several times and it is perfectly fine. They are very well constructed.

I won't be getting an iPhone 4 as my iPhone 3 is still perfectly fine. I will be downloading the new operating system next Monday though!

An iPhone will change your life. Those that are thinking it is expensive right now will consider it a bargain once they have it. They are really that amazing.

I've dropped my iPhone several times and it is perfectly fine. They are very well constructed.

I won't be getting an iPhone 4 as my iPhone 3 is still perfectly fine. I will be downloading the new operating system next Monday though!

An iPhone will change your life. Those that are thinking it is expensive right now will consider it a bargain once they have it. They are really that amazing.

hmm, perhaps. I do love a lot of the apps they have-
I may look into buying one!

The store is now live for those of you who are waiting to go in and pre-order. I am doing my pre-order now and will report back with my success or failure shortly. :cool1:

I am new to the iPhone world, just picked up 3s for myself and the fam. (Maybe you won't mind sharing your OS downloading tips?)

I love it already. :thumbsup2

I'm getting one!
I have the first version (that I paid $400 for, Yikes!!) and I love it! I've dropped that sucker a million times, it's been slobbered on by babies, left in the freezing cold overnight, and just generally abused, yet it's still going strong!!
It's got quite a few battle scars though and I'm ready for a new one!

There must be a million people trying to pre-order right now. The connection to that part of the store is like non existent. Can't get past the page where you select your data plan.

This is frustrating! :headache:

I actually got all the way to the last part of the ordering process...when I realized they are charging me differently online than I would be instore.

I guess I'll be going to the store this morning.

well, I got ONE pre~order at 4:30 this morning and I went back for my second one and the site just ...died! so many people trying to pre order. I have to do the second one later today at the mall! But I got one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter