It's almost Food and Wine Festival time!!!

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
I can't beleive that I have less than two weeks before my trip to SSR!! Seems like yesterday I was posting a "sad" note about not being able to go to this years Food and Wine Festival. But, with some coaxing from my husband, and a nice low air fare from JetBlue I changed my mind. :thumbsup2 I've been looking at the lineup of Countires participating this year's F&W and I'm really psyched to go!! Still trying to decide if I should go to MNSSHP.....this will be a last minute decision.

What are your favorite food booths? Mine are:

Greece
Argentina
Canada
The Mouse Catch
New Orleans
Paris

I'm really looking forward to trying new foods this year in addition to my ole favorites!

I'm having a rather hard time containing myself!! LOL....I'm ready to go NOW!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

We're going Oct. 24-30. Staying 3 nights at BLT to check it out then 3 nights at the Yacht Club. I'm so excitted!

We're going saturday for the weekend!!! 2nd year in a row to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. I wish they weren't the first act so it wouldn't be quite so busy, but oh well! We will be back again in early November so this will be our trip to scope out the eats and then we'll be back to try them all! WOOHOO!!! :cool1:

I've been looking at the lineup of Countires participating this year's F&W and I'm really psyched to go!! Still trying to decide if I should go to MNSSHP.....this will be a last minute decision.

What are your favorite food booths? Mine are:

Greece
Argentina
Canada
The Mouse Catch
New Orleans
Paris

I'm really looking forward to trying new foods this year in addition to my ole favorites!

I'm having a rather hard time containing myself!! LOL....I'm ready to go NOW!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

We won't be going to Food and Wine until 2010. Looking forward to hearing all about it this year. I had checked out the Food and Wine Forum but got thoroughly lost when the foodies and wine connoisseurs posted. This thread sounds like just I need.

Do tell us you favorite food booths! popcorn::

We'll be there this Sat. for a week. I am so excited. :banana: We're using our dev pts and plan on a very relaxing trip this time. Eating and drinking and drinking and eating - doesn't get much better than that!

We won't be going to Food and Wine until 2010. Looking forward to hearing all about it this year. I had checked out the Food and Wine Forum but got thoroughly lost when the foodies and wine connoisseurs posted. This thread sounds like just I need.

Do tell us you favorite food booths! popcorn::

Here; check this site. It's has all the details.

http://allears.net/tp/ep/foodwine.htm

I sit and read all the information daily. Helps me pass the time! :lmao:

I am happy for you. Enjoy yourselves. Next year I will be there. I hope they do not run out of food before I get there. :flower1:

We will be at WDW in 22 days - I can't wait to spend a day eating and drinking around the world. There is nothing like the F&W Fest....

Italy - pizza
Argentina - Beef Empenada and Skewers
Mexico - Everything
Canada - Cheddar Cheese Soup
New Orleans - Everything

Beer Stop - usually Sam Adams - hoping they still have it!

We leave tomorrow night for a 5 day stay at BWV without the kids.
This will be our 3rd year in a row.We have all our adr's and plan to eat and drink like a king and queen.We can't wait!

We will be at WDW in 22 days - I can't wait to spend a day eating and drinking around the world. There is nothing like the F&W Fest....

Italy - pizza
Argentina - Beef Empenada and Skewers
Mexico - Everything
Canada - Cheddar Cheese Soup
New Orleans - Everything

Beer Stop - usually Sam Adams - hoping they still have it!

They do!

Hops & Barley Location: Between the Morocco and France Pavilions

• Boston-style Crab Cake with Cabbage Slaw and Remoulade
• New England Lobster Roll
• Beverage Selection: Samuel Adams Boston Ale (draft), Samuel Adams Boston Lager (draft), Samuel Adams Octoberfest (draft), Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat (draft), 14th Anniversary Festival Beer (draft), Samuel Adams Light, Samuel Adams Cream Stout, Samuel Adams Pale Ale, Samuel Adams Honey Porter, Samuel Adams Black Lager

Enjoy!!! :yay:

Best thing about the fall season. Holidays almost here and Epcots Wine & Food Festival is around the corner. Let the good times roll. :cool1::banana:

We leave in three weeks!! We will be staying at the BWV and BCV for ten days total. :yay: I am looking forward to going. I can barely stand the wait!!

Eighteen days for me. I can't wait for the Polish Pierrogis, the Greek salad, and trying the yummy looking chocolate lava cake.

23 more days and the annual sister(s) five day food & wine fest will begin. We stay at the BCV every year!! No kids just us girls eating and drinking. If you see us say HI! two red heads with 2 dirty blondes. We'll be the ones laughing and of course food in one hand and a drink in another.:cool1::rotfl2::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter