It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Needs An Eyepatch - A Dec TR Complete 8/31

Trips coming to an end is never a great things, but you packed a lot in on both of these trips right up until the end! :goodvibes I really enjoyed tagging along and especially learning so much about Turkey. It is a beautiful place and maybe things will work out where we can visit it some day.

The best news is always that there is another trip somewhere on the horizon, and it looks like your Baltic Cruise will be spectacular! :woohoo:

Loved your report, I Really enjoyed the Turkey portion as well. Wonderful descriptions, pictures, and trip narrative. Thanks for the great report. Enjoy your cruise in June!

Thanks for reading! I am so glad that you enjoyed my ramblings. :goodvibes

Looks like a fun last day. Too bad you didn't get to meet your friend. I really enjoyed both of your trips. The cruise in June sounds amazing. The best man at my wedding was Latvian. His family escaped before the communists took over. His mother always wished she could have gone back to visit and said it was a beautiful country.

You inspired me to do a trip report of my 3 trips this year. I am busy working on getting it ready now.

I'll keep a lookout for your TR!

If I had enough hair, I'd definitely be getting a tiara! They had beautiful tiaras in the Mexico pavilion as well. And you can wear your tiara while housecleaning any time, trust me! I bet you could wear it on the cruise too - that sounds like a great adventure!

:laughing: I do sometimes wear my Minnie Mouse ears around the house ;)

I really enjoyed both of your TRs, so much so that I went back and re-read them over again. You need to go on another trip so I have new reading material!

There might be a way to get back to Disney sooner than 5 years from now...plan a trip to one of the countries that had non U.S. Disney parks! That way, you can explore a new place but still get your Disney fix. I am going to Japan in October for about a week and a half and have scheduled a few days to visit Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. I am excited as this is going to be my first time visiting an international Disney park!

I would definitely write about my trip next June but not sure where an appropriate place to do so would be.

I would love to go to Tokyo Disney. I am very jealous of your trip and I hope you have an amazing time! Fall in Japan will be lovely! One of these days I will visit Japan and will definitely squeeze in a day or two at the parks.

Trips coming to an end is never a great things, but you packed a lot in on both of these trips right up until the end! :goodvibes I really enjoyed tagging along and especially learning so much about Turkey. It is a beautiful place and maybe things will work out where we can visit it some day.

The best news is always that there is another trip somewhere on the horizon, and it looks like your Baltic Cruise will be spectacular! :woohoo:

One thing that makes the end of vacation easier is knowing that you have another one of the horizon.

I hope you can do a TR on the next trip. Maybe keep this one open and add it on here?

I did start my TR. It's Titled: 3 Trips in 1 year with a side of Baseball and Disney. I hope you pop on and say Hi!

Just beautiful! Your trips were amazing and I'm so glad you shared them with us. Really looking forward to your upcoming travels and following along. :)

Hope you will stick around with us until then,

Liesa

I hope you can do a TR on the next trip. Maybe keep this one open and add it on here?

I just saw there is a Royal Caribbean board here on the Dis, I suppose I could always do a report there when the time comes.

Just beautiful! Your trips were amazing and I'm so glad you shared them with us. Really looking forward to your upcoming travels and following along. :)

Hope you will stick around with us until then,

Liesa

Will definitely try and stick around the Dis. I need to follow your adventures after all!

Thanks for the report. Enjoy your future travels. That Baltic cruise looks great. My parents did a similar one a couple years ago and they really enjoyed it.

Thanks for a lovely report Lessa and your Mom and Daughter cruise sounds fantastic :)

Thanks for the report. Enjoy your future travels. That Baltic cruise looks great. My parents did a similar one a couple years ago and they really enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading! Glad to hear your parents enjoyed it; I am really looking forward to it!

Thanks for a lovely report Lessa and your Mom and Daughter cruise sounds fantastic :)

Thanks Jo! If only it had a stop in London, I could have visited with my favourite Brit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter