It's all about the shopping... with Wigd and Shocker

I'm here! Missed page 1 :( But very excited to hear about your Christmas trip! I really missed being there for Christmas in 2010, but 2011 here we come! :)

Hi Guys!!!! I'm here too!!! Only 45 days until we leave and eventually meet up with y'all at WDW. Getting anxious.... ok.... can't wait to hear about your trip..... :)

I am always ready to shop, especially at Disney. I need to make my advance shopping list before my trip. This year I know I am going to pick up a Disney gnome for my yard to go with the Mickey rain gage I bought last summer.

Non-Disney shopping I just bought a Vera Bradley cover for my e reader in the new blue pattern.

Woo Hoo!! Shopping at Disney-my favorite kind of shopping.:yay:

By the way I checked out the new VB patterns online today. I also like the one you like-I forgot the name but saw you post the name on your other report. I just got the pink cupcake mini hipster last year & another purse so I cannot justify buying another one yet.

I WILL be enjoying all your shopping pics & making my list for May.:cool1:

Continuing with the topic of shopping....did you shop for some new shoes for Shocker rather than the gloved ones he is wearing in the picture? :rolleyes1;)

Just kidding :goodvibes

Tracy

Well, that was easy. :rotfl: I'm all caught up! :laughing: I love the picture of you two-you both look so, so happy and giddy!

And you HAD to rub it in that you are going back again so soon, right?????? ;)

Okay, I am NOT going to be stressed out that I am all the way on page three. I am just going to be really happy that you decided to do a TR about shopping!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter