It's ALL about the FOOD! An October 2012 PTR! - Trip Report Started.

Paula - Have a WONDERFUL Trip!!! :cheer2:

Love the nails! :thumbsup2

I think the $10 early bird check in is such a great deal. I do this when I travel for business frequently since my check in times fall during meetings when I'm unavailable to jump on the check in! Guarantees an A boarding group!

Enjoy your sweet reunion and let us know all about your F&W and dining adventures!!! :goodvibes

marDgreen88 said:
Your nails are adorable! :) I hope you have an AMAZING trip and a spectacular reunion with your husband! pixiedust:

Thank you!!!

emmysmommy said:
Paula - Have a WONDERFUL Trip!!! :cheer2:

Love the nails! :thumbsup2

I think the $10 early bird check in is such a great deal. I do this when I travel for business frequently since my check in times fall during meetings when I'm unavailable to jump on the check in! Guarantees an A boarding group!

Enjoy your sweet reunion and let us know all about your F&W and dining adventures!!! :goodvibes

Thank you Brenda!! Yeah I will probably add the Early Bird!! I don't want to be interrupting my dinner to do online check-in!!

I will be back in just over two weeks to give you all the details!!

Today is the day!! Laptop is already packed so no fun graphics or fonts!

I will be checking in via FourSquare to twitter and Facebook so if anyone wishes to follow along feel free! My twitter is smile4disney. My Facebook is Paula Mulder. I'm from San Jose, CA and my picture is a collage of photos of Hunter and I on our anniversary trip!

So wonderful meeting you tonight!!! Hope you have an amazing rest of your vacation. You and Hunter are awesome. Andrew was so happy to meet up with him LOL and it was so nice chatting with you. You looked so beautiful btw!! :)

Imagineer5 said:
So wonderful meeting you tonight!!! Hope you have an amazing rest of your vacation. You and Hunter are awesome. Andrew was so happy to meet up with him LOL and it was so nice chatting with you. You looked so beautiful btw!! :)

It was wonderful meeting you as well! Hunter says we should plan a Disney trip so he and Andrew can go to Vegas lol! Aria is so sweet!!

Hi Everyone... As I'm sure you know if you look at the dates but my WDW trip is complete. I've been in a bad funk since I got back. A lot of tears have been shed as I miss my hubby and without the trip to plan I feel empty. Up until now when I wasn't working I was spending my time dreaming about the trip and making plans. Now that its complete I feel lost.

I will however be writing a TR despite this funk I am in and I hope to get started on it and my DR soon. Please bear with me and I will get back to the DIS soon!

Welcome back.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine being without DH as long as you have been without yours. Hang in there. Start that trip report so we can read along. Maybe it will help focus on the good stuff?

Welcome back.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine being without DH as long as you have been without yours. Hang in there. Start that trip report so we can read along. Maybe it will help focus on the good stuff?

I started!! Link in next post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter