• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's all about the asparagus...Western Fantasy Nov 2012

DH wants to go see the ruins. Is it worth the money? We have 3 kids under the age of 10 and I hate for them not to allow my DH and I to enjoy the wonderful Mayan structures.

Great trip report! Two questions- we are sailing on Feb. 16th. What time did you get of the ship in Grand Cayman? Out itinerary says 11:30 and that doesnt seem long enough to do the turtle farm on our own. Also, the ruins, I have a ten year old recovering from a sprained ankle. How much walking? Uneven terrain? If she gets tired is it possible for us to just stop with the tour and go back to the beginning? Thanks for the info.

I can't believe I missed this trip report! I love it!

The picture you took of the aqua slide with the sea is beautiful. At first I couldn't figure it out! :lmao:

Can't wait for more :cool1:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for posting pics of the Turtle Farm. We'll be visiting there in April. I keep reading that snorkel lagoon has a bit of algae in it? Was it icky? Lots of algae? It looks like you can see some in the pics? Looks like the freshwater pool was great! Can't wait to try out that slide! Do they allow 2 at a time on it? We've got a 3 yo that would love it (with mommy with her). Thanks again for the pics!

Oh and how much trouble do ya think I'd get in for trying to smuggle one of those adorable little turtles back home with me?! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter