It's a Stroller Sir, not a Battering Ram!!! NEW PTR LINK POSTED

I cannot express how beautiful the Flower and Garden pictures are, I am just amazed by Disney!! I wish we were able to go that time of year, but I am glad to see pictures!!

Looks like you had a great time at DTD, I just love that Christmas store, I could spend forever in there!! My mom started a tradition when I was little to always buy a dated Disney ornament each year :thumbsup2

I haven't had a sundae at Ghiradelli before, but that looks amazing!!!

Ok I am all caught up!:thumbsup2

You and your daughter are so cute! I hope my daughter and I can have such a tight relationship when she is older.

I do not like to fly either. That is why we drive 12-13 hours:scared1:

Love the pics of Pop. You are making me want to stay there. I am a child of the 80s, that looks so fun!

Your Epcot day looks so nice and relaxing. When we arrived F&G was over so we missed a lot of the topiaries. Soooo gorgeous!:cloud9:

I love the Christmas store too! My kids were not in the mood to shop when we were there though:rolleyes1

I have really enjoyed your TR so far. You seem like such a warm and friendly person. Thanks for letting me tag along on your trip!

:goodvibes HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! :goodvibes

Hi, I know it's taken me some time to get here.
I have been very busy with my new position.
No time to DIS but you have been in my thoughts.

I enjoyed getting all caught up and seeing all of your great pics this morning.

You and Shanleigh make a very beautiful Mother & Daughter team.
Very pretty pics of you both. I love seeing your smiles!
I can see how much fun you were having.

DTD is awesome! I enjoy going there several times during our trips too.
I like it best at night.
Great minds think alike...we sat in those same chairs and had delicious ice cream treats from Ghirardelli one evening. The sundaes were soooo yummy!
A first for us and now will be a must do every trip.
I do think we will share one dessert from now on...we couldn't finish all three.
It was so lovely to just sit back and take it all in, look out onto the water and relax.
I had just done some serious shopping too. A perfect night!
That is the night that I got my new Dooney & Bourke bag. :yay:
DooneyBourkeButtons.jpg

I have heard great things about WGPE! The menu looks amazing! I have to try it sometime.

Ahhh, wasn't Epcot so beautiful in May!
We were in awe of all the pretty flowers and topiary's.
The F&G festival was so fun. Disney really did a wonderful job with everything.

I fell in love with WDW in May and it now may be an annual thing for us.

Enjoy your long weekend! Are you planning anything fun in your part of the country today?

I have to work today (kindove volunteered myself :upsidedow)
It was a new rule this year in Ontario that retail is open today and we are closed tomorrow...yeah weird I know but what can you do. :laughing:
I hope it is busy enough to pay for us being open. I hope to get alot done anyway.

We will have poutine for dinner and go take in the grand fireworks show downtown tonight.

I :love: being Canadian!!!

I was a couple of posts behind, all caught up now :)

Love all the pics of F&G, I've been debating between early March and May for our tentative 2014 trip...definitely leaning towards May now :goodvibes
Le Cellier looks yummy as usual!

:thumbsup2 for the traditional DTD pic. Oh my, that sundae looks divine!

Happy Canada Day!

How'd I miss the update?

I planned DTD into this trip. Normally, we decide last minute to go and it is a disaster. I told dh about an app beers and ears and he found that Raglan Road had a brew or two he'd enjoy. So, I think we are doing Raglan Road instead of WPE. But, I am not convinced... at any regard we will certainly do Ghiradelli like you did!

I get overwhelmed in the Christmas store and can't decide what to buy- then I leave with nothing... in December we saw Christmas ornaments in the park shops that we liked, but passed them by. Once I was at home, I ordered them for after Christmas. They will be new for 2012.

Looking forward to next update.

Love DTD! Totally agree, the Christmas store is the best. Sounds like you had the perfect relaxing evening!

I'm joining in a bit late {I'm new here} and I just finished your first update. I cannot wait to read more about your adventures!!!

I have no idea how I missed an update, but I can't let that happen again!

I don't know which looked more yummy, the soup or the sundae! I think it was a great plan to have both in one night!!! :rotfl:

I love, love, love Downtown Disney too with no particular reason why either! :love: I just love the atmosphere and there are some great places to eat of course (WPE, RR, EoS, Ghirardelli...just to name a few!) I always seem to find a piece of jewelry while I'm there too.

Anyway, I'm rambling! :goodvibes Great update, can't wait to hear more!

:hug: Carla

How did I miss an update! agh! I love Downtown disney as well but last time was there only got to stay for few hours, if that. I am def putting it on the schedule next trip. I love your pictures, amazing! Cant wait to read more!

Hey friend! Another great update. Downtown Disney is such a fun place to go!

Hello there my friend:hug:It's definitely one of our favourite places to hang out that's for sure!

Hi! We were there at the same time May 25-June 4.

I wanted to subscribe but I have to go back to read:coffee:

I was drawn in by your title. I really hope the person you are referring to is not my DH!:scared1::rotfl:

Welcome:goodvibes Well....your husband was not the culprit! I checked out your TR to be sure:lmao: I haven't quite got all caught up on yours but I plan on it this weekend!

I agree that DTD is a lot more enjoyable when you're not rushing to buy a particular item.

That soup looks delicious! I've never tried WPE before, but I'd definitely be willing to go there and try that dish. :love:

I don't think we rushed for anything this entire trip,....it was amazing!

It was so good....mmmmm, I could sure go for some right now!

DTD sure is a relaxing place. Love the pic you take on every trip...it must be great looking back at all the memories.

Mmm...WPE sure is a great CS restaurant. I have never tried that Butternut Squash soup but may have to give it a try in the future.

Okay now I'm drooling over the Ghiradelli's Sundae...what a perfect way to end the evening.

Every now and then I pull out the old albums (now they;re all on the computer but the really old ones are in albums) and I can't believe where the years have gone!

It is one of our favourites and we look forward to it every trip!

It was so good and you're right ... it was the end to a perfect day!:goodvibes

I cannot express how beautiful the Flower and Garden pictures are, I am just amazed by Disney!! I wish we were able to go that time of year, but I am glad to see pictures!!

Looks like you had a great time at DTD, I just love that Christmas store, I could spend forever in there!! My mom started a tradition when I was little to always buy a dated Disney ornament each year :thumbsup2

I haven't had a sundae at Ghiradelli before, but that looks amazing!!!
You and me both! I wish we had gone the week before to really take it all in! It was breathtaking!

I love those kind of traditions! Shanleigh even got into the spirit of buying things for her kitchen when she moves out!

You must try it...so delicious!

Ok I am all caught up!:thumbsup2
Yay:goodvibes
You and your daughter are so cute! I hope my daughter and I can have such a tight relationship when she is older.
Aww thanks so much! She is a great girl and I know how truly blessed I am!
I do not like to fly either. That is why we drive 12-13 hours:scared1:
If we could drive it in 12-13 hours I would absolutely do that! Maybe one of these years we'll do a road trip but we would need at least 3 weeks vacation:rolleyes1
Love the pics of Pop. You are making me want to stay there. I am a child of the 80s, that looks so fun!
The icons are great here! I don't think anyone does theming better than Disney at it's resorts!
Your Epcot day looks so nice and relaxing. When we arrived F&G was over so we missed a lot of the topiaries. Soooo gorgeous!:cloud9:

I love the Christmas store too! My kids were not in the mood to shop when we were there though:rolleyes1
That's too bad! I was so happy when I realized that we would be there for the last day!

I remember those days when all Shanleigh wanted to do was go back to the hotel and swim:confused:

I have really enjoyed your TR so far. You seem like such a warm and friendly person. Thanks for letting me tag along on your trip!

Well thank you so much....although about halfway thru this TR you'll see my fangs come out:lmao: They don't last long tho, just say my piece and I'm good!:rotfl:

:goodvibes HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! :goodvibes

Hi, I know it's taken me some time to get here.
I have been very busy with my new position.
No time to DIS but you have been in my thoughts.
Happy Belated Canada Day to you too! I get the busy thing, especially in the summer, I'd much rather be outside doing something than sitting on the computer!
I enjoyed getting all caught up and seeing all of your great pics this morning.

You and Shanleigh make a very beautiful Mother & Daughter team.
Very pretty pics of you both. I love seeing your smiles!
I can see how much fun you were having.
You are so sweet, thank you so much! We were having the time of our lives that's for sure!
DTD is awesome! I enjoy going there several times during our trips too.
I like it best at night.
Great minds think alike...we sat in those same chairs and had delicious ice cream treats from Ghirardelli one evening. The sundaes were soooo yummy!
A first for us and now will be a must do every trip.
I do think we will share one dessert from now on...we couldn't finish all three.
It was so lovely to just sit back and take it all in, look out onto the water and relax.
I had just done some serious shopping too. A perfect night!
That is the night that I got my new Dooney & Bourke bag. :yay:
DooneyBourkeButtons.jpg

I'm glad we split, now don't get me wrong, I could eat the whole thing, but I try and pace myself there! I love your bag....I did go back and forth and one that is coming up in a future post but I'll save it til then
I have heard great things about WGPE! The menu looks amazing! I have to try it sometime.

Ahhh, wasn't Epcot so beautiful in May!
We were in awe of all the pretty flowers and topiary's.
The F&G festival was so fun. Disney really did a wonderful job with everything.
Gorgeous....stunning....spectacular and so much more!
I fell in love with WDW in May and it now may be an annual thing for us.
I would love that too and with Shanleigh in University that would work great for us but not for my sister...too many year end things for her girls at that time!
Enjoy your long weekend! Are you planning anything fun in your part of the country today?
We spent the long weekend in Grand Forks and Fargo shopping!
I have to work today (kindove volunteered myself :upsidedow)
It was a new rule this year in Ontario that retail is open today and we are closed tomorrow...yeah weird I know but what can you do. :laughing:
I hope it is busy enough to pay for us being open. I hope to get alot done anyway.
That rule was here as well. Jeff worked Canada Day and he said it was dead....I bet everyone was there on the Monday tho:confused:
We will have poutine for dinner and go take in the grand fireworks show downtown tonight.

I :love: being Canadian!!!
I hope you enjoyed your poutine and had a great Holiday!

Happy Canada Day!!!

Happy Canada Day....altho it's late! I was thinking of pooksma while we were shopping in the states:lmao: I was going to text her at one point and realized I had left my phone in the room!
I was a couple of posts behind, all caught up now :)

Love all the pics of F&G, I've been debating between early March and May for our tentative 2014 trip...definitely leaning towards May now :goodvibes
Le Cellier looks yummy as usual!

:thumbsup2 for the traditional DTD pic. Oh my, that sundae looks divine!

Happy Canada Day!

I have never been in March but after being there in May it's definately at the top of my list!

I hope you guys had a great Canada Day! We were thinking of you all!

Yay! I love your trip reports and just found this new one. Looking forward to reading more! popcorn::
I am so happy that there is another one for you to enjoy! Thanks for reading along!

How'd I miss the update?

I planned DTD into this trip. Normally, we decide last minute to go and it is a disaster. I told dh about an app beers and ears and he found that Raglan Road had a brew or two he'd enjoy. So, I think we are doing Raglan Road instead of WPE. But, I am not convinced... at any regard we will certainly do Ghiradelli like you did!

I get overwhelmed in the Christmas store and can't decide what to buy- then I leave with nothing... in December we saw Christmas ornaments in the park shops that we liked, but passed them by. Once I was at home, I ordered them for after Christmas. They will be new for 2012.

Looking forward to next update.

I am so happy that you're going to DTD on this trip! I can't wait to hear what you think of RR and Ghiradelli's:woohoo:

I have had that happen and the ornament is usually one of the last purchases I make! I'm trying to figure out if you've left on your trip yet...I'll flip over to your TR so I know for sure:hug:

I'm another eager reader who was drawn in by your title. Can't wait to read more!

popcorn::

It's so funny that you say this too...as I was contemplating titles I came up with this one and Shanleigh said "that's a horrible title mom" well, I must show her all the readers who were drawn in by it...I'll let you know what she says:lmao: Glad you're here!
Love DTD! Totally agree, the Christmas store is the best. Sounds like you had the perfect relaxing evening!

Hi Kylie:goodvibes I could spend hours in there and not be bored!

I'm joining in a bit late {I'm new here} and I just finished your first update. I cannot wait to read more about your adventures!!!

Well welcome and I hope you enjoy! You'll love the Dis....there are amazing people on these boards!:goodvibes

I have no idea how I missed an update, but I can't let that happen again!

I don't know which looked more yummy, the soup or the sundae! I think it was a great plan to have both in one night!!! :rotfl:

Isn't it funny how that happens! I always say the same thing!

The main reason I had the soup was so I could have the sundae and not be too full...."life is short, eat dessert first" ... I try and live by this:rolleyes1

I love, love, love Downtown Disney too with no particular reason why either! :love: I just love the atmosphere and there are some great places to eat of course (WPE, RR, EoS, Ghirardelli...just to name a few!) I always seem to find a piece of jewelry while I'm there too.

Anyway, I'm rambling! :goodvibes Great update, can't wait to hear more!

:hug: Carla

Hey girl! Me too! I can't put my finger on it, but I love it!

You and Shanleigh have something in common, she found a few pieces of jewellery there!

I will hopefully have an update done by this weekend!

How did I miss an update! agh! I love Downtown disney as well but last time was there only got to stay for few hours, if that. I am def putting it on the schedule next trip. I love your pictures, amazing! Cant wait to read more!

I find if I don't schedule a DTD day/morning, my trip doesn't seem complete! I just love going there first thing in the morning and then heading back to the pool for the afternoon, just when the crowds start to get crazy! Thanks for the compliment on the pictures....a new camera is in our near future as the power button has been acting up on this one!;)

I'm glad it wasn't my husband!:lmao: he gets in the "zone" sometimes.:sad2:

We have never been to Ghiradellis which is very unfortunate. Next time!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter