It's A Small World - Official Word!

sunny04

DIS Veteran
Disney's website finally says IASW will reopen on March 18, 2005!! Just a couple days ago we saw it listed Spring 2005 still, but tonight it has the date! Woohoo! :cheer2:

And of course we LEAVE on March 17..... boo hoooo..... and it's my dd's fav!
Oh well, I've already told her no "It's a Small World" this year.

:guilty: ::MickeyMo

COOL!! We leave on the 18th, but not until late in the day. My DW will be soooooo excited to hear this. She was very disappointed when she heard Small World was down for refurb.

:bounce:

Does anyone know if they have soft openings for refurbs like this? Or do they just open back up?

It was my favorite ride as a kid - I still have a 45 record I got back in 1977. In getting my girls hyped for our trip I was telling them all about it and I was so disappointed to read it might not be open when we go in April.

Your news has made me soooo happy! :cheer2:

Yeah!!!! My girls haven't been on this ride before! It was my fav since I was a little girls. We got the hallmark small word ornament and play it all the time. ... My dh goes crazy with us all singing the song! Ohhhhhh Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I didn't think we were going to see it this trip, but now we will :cool1: Can't wa't to see the Platypuses! I get such a laugh from them :rotfl:

That's good news, of course I booked a Feb trip this year instead of April. This just means I have to go next year :rotfl: :banana:

hahahha..now I can DH to go on to the refurbished one,,,NOT....the last time we went,,,we had a fastpass for POOH and were just waiting,,it was raining a bit so I said"HEYYY,,lets ride this..we can get out of the rain and cuddle on the boat" HIM..."OH NO...I dont wann hear a buncha dolls singing that song..forget it,,i will stand in the rain" ME"AWWW..come one..you're at DISNEY WORLD for petes sake...play along,,and besides..it really done tongue in cheek..so they are kinda making fun of it,,kinda like a parody(BIG LIE...but i was a little mad at him for leaving my tinkerbell pen at the hotel..lol)"HIM"ok..but you better not tell ANY of our friends"ME"SURE sweetie"...hahahha" so we get on and it BREAKS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! we spent 25 minutes stting there while our boat was "STUCK"...ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!...we get off..he looks at me and says'I hate you sooo much right now(BUT i could tell he wanted to laugh)..I laughed my BUTT off....ahhahahahhhhhahhaha...NEVER AGAIN.....but it was ok until that happened........

It also appears that Cindarellabration will begin it's soft opening on March 17th. The Suprise Celebration goes dark on February 26th.
ADP :goodvibes

Yeah - we will be there on 3-23 to 3-29 so we will get to experience this for the 1st time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter