Its a small world after all

EcbLovesMickey

Willing to Work for Disney Dollars!!!
His year we have welcomed an exchange student into our home. Next week we are taking him to WDW. He has never been and we are eager to show him around and introduce him to the magic of Disney. I am starting this trip report to record or adventures.

Out exchange student (who I will refer to as XDS) is a 16 year old german student. He is an only
Child and has had quite an adjustment joining our family with two new brothers (DS 10 and DS 6) and a bunch of furry siblings too.

We will be staying at AKL villas in a 1 bedroom suite. We have APs and he has an 8 day premium park hopper so we plan to hit the main four parks and the water parks as well.

Hopefully I will be able to update our daily adventures starting this Saturday (4/5).

Very lucky foreign exchange student! Such a wonderful idea to take him!

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

4/1
Getting packed up. We have tried to convince XDS that he needs shorts for the trip. He is adamant that he will be ok with jeans. *sigh* you can lead a horse to water... I guess he'll find out the hard way how hot Florida really is. I keep telling him no one cares what you wear at Disney, just be comfortable but I think he's worried about looking uncool in short pants. He'll learn. Lol

We have lanyards and pins for all three boys. Hoping to surprise them on the way down with them. Now if only someone would do all the laundry and cleaning for me before we leave. Oh Tinkerbell!

I agree with the earlier posters - this is on very lucky exchange student! I'm sure that he will have a wonderful time and hopefully your two sons will enjoy having a "big brother" along on the trip.

Maybe if you tell him that there are water ride where he will get very wet and would be uncomfortable in jeans he would be willing to take shorts.

Have a wonderful trip!

We are off. We got everyone out the door on time this morning and are slowly creeping down the highway. Our car has a dual dvd system so we have the little ones watching the smurfs while XDS watches a scifi flick. Hoping everyone stays happy for the next few hours!

We made it here in one piece. All checked in a ready to head to the parks. Unfortunately XDS forgot to bring his swim suit so he's going to do some shopping tonight!

We just left today. Had a great time. Hope you do too this is a wonderful gift for your family AND foreign exchange student. Have a magical time!

First morning done. We went to Blizzard Beach. The crowds were not too bad and we got to ride a bunch or rides. DS5's favorite is the lazy river. So we rode that a couple of times around.

Tonight we're off to Chef Mickey's and EPCOT. Not sure how I feel about FP+ yet. It has advantages and disadvantages. We have changed our passes a few times already. I am kit sure I like the schedule aspect of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter