It's a Grown up girls trip!!.....Wait a tic...It's a SOLO girl trip!!!

You're plans looks super. Have a good time. I'll be following along and looking for updates!

Thanks. I'm really hoping that it all goes as well as I have it in my head. I keep waffling between being excited to be there by myself and being bummed about it.....but more excited :)

In other news....I need major pixie dust. 12 days out and I get a phone call from school.....for this charming chick.

13055301_10209658621725568_4741982994795762905_n.jpg

PINK EYE!!!! She's currently in quarantine and I'm de-germing the house.

I cancelled Teppen Edo. I'm love hibachi and do it so often that I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. I'm keeping that night for Flower and Garden snacking :D

5 days to go! I'm packed and waiting! I plan to do a live Trip Report...at least as much as I can while I'm there. Now.....just waiting on a plane to get here. :D

I almost forgot! I bit the bullet and stepped out of my comfort zone. I now have a reservation for Club Villain! I am a little worried about doing this event by myself....but I heart the villains so hard and I've been wanting to do this....so I did!

So in the middle of all of this planning...we are in the process of uprooting our little family from Cincinnati, where we've lived all our lives, to Nashville, TN (Murfreesboro)! We paid off one of our cars yesterday....and today...we got our house! This has been a good week. Now I go on my trip...and come back and spend three weeks moving!!!!!

7730AC95911547979EB94EA029754F10.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter