Its 8:40 am on a saturday....

Warlock128

Mouseketeer
and im 80min drive away form disneyland, is it too late to go? i have my tickets bought but will the gates be closed by the time i get there?

its 9:20 , omg, i wanted to leave here at 5:AM AND MY RIDE STILL SINT HERE. unreliable people ftl.
and they are going to wonder why we show up at the gate and realize we cant get in. * sigh * some people just cant be counted on.

I had no idea they closed the gates. Maybe bc I've always arrived early & had my stamp later? So when they hit the maximum occupancy they close the gates or how does that work? What is the average time the close up? I feel like a dork bc I never knew this...

9:50 and they arrived....then left. complications arose, blah blah, i doubt we will make it in time. seems like i cant catch a break no matter what, something comes along to ruin my plans to go to disneyland. tickets go on ebay i suppose.
no year of a million dreams for me. more like year of a million excuses and failures.

I had no idea they closed the gates. Maybe bc I've always arrived early & had my stamp later? So when they hit the maximum occupancy they close the gates or how does that work? What is the average time the close up? I feel like a dork bc I never knew this...

well, from the busiest day aka NYE, park gates closed at 12PM, no one is let in the park from that point. Im sure they open the gates back up if guest do leave though.

but, one day park hoppers are being sold out at like 10AM.

My tickets are ( 3 ) 1 day park hoppers and ( 2 ) disneyland 1 day tickets.

they are good until jan.5th and were bought at a military base for discount.

tomorrow is a giant huge maybe at a possibility at going, but seeing how dependable my dgf friends" are, its highly unlikely we will go, when you go to put water in your car, and you accidently put it where the oil goers, i dont really have much faith in the persons abilities to be reliable.

if i dont go tomorrow, ride ready before 6am, im going to have to put the tickets on ebay and sell them asap to try and salvage what could be a huge loss. no dreams for me this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter