It's 5'o'clock somewhere!!! Updated 5/2 The END!!!

Have some catching up to do, Rosie! Hope to do so tonight. ::yes::

P.S. I like breakfast for supper too! We used to have it every Friday during Lent when I was a kid and when my kids were young. Eggs and pancakes. YUM!

OMG Rosie!!! Suitcase on the bed?!?!? :faint:

Ya know...I was reading and thinking, have I read this before....then it hit me....I heard it on the phone!:rotfl:

Have some catching up to do, Rosie! Hope to do so tonight. ::yes::

P.S. I like breakfast for supper too! We used to have it every Friday during Lent when I was a kid and when my kids were young. Eggs and pancakes. YUM!

OMG Rosie!!! Suitcase on the bed?!?!? :faint:

Ya know...I was reading and thinking, have I read this before....then it hit me....I heard it on the phone!:rotfl:

Christine I did a quick check first !!! I am just not as scared as you , even though I have been thru it at the Group Home !! It definitely was not from any hotel !!!:rotfl2:

Day 2 Friday April 11th

We all were up by 7:00a.m and went done to get some breakfast, today it was scrambled eggs sausage , and potatoes !!Along with all the other stuff . We sat outside on the patio to enjoy our meal !!
Then with the Hotel directions we headed out , we had no problems for a change and found the entrance to the parking ramp easily, we opted for preferred parking and I have to say it was worth it !!:thumbsup2

Kyle shows off our WHEELS !! Nice :thumbsup2:cool1:

Walking down to City Walk

Everybody Surfin; Surfin' USA!!!!:rotfl2:

Kyle had to get apix of this car!!!

We are almost there

We have arrived !!!!

Wow! Up by 7am! :goodvibes

Great pics of the family on their way to the the studios! Can't wait to hear more of your adventures! :thumbsup2

Like your suite with the kitchenette!!:thumbsup2

We sometimes like to have breakfast for supper also. Especially in the winter. Nice pancakes on a cold night.:)

The pool looks really nice & not crowded.:thumbsup2

Anxious to read more.

Like your suite with the kitchenette!!:thumbsup2

We sometimes like to have breakfast for supper also. Especially in the winter. Nice pancakes on a cold night.:)

The pool looks really nice & not crowded.:thumbsup2

Anxious to read more.

Yes the pool was nice and it was never crowded !!!

Almost in a park !!!!!!

Hotel looks great and may be an option for the future...

Nice pool and always love a kitchenette for family.

Almost in a park !!!!!!

Hotel looks great and may be an option for the future...

Nice pool and always love a kitchenette for family.
Yes we were all happy with the hotel !!Kyle wished the video gams were more elabarate though:rotfl2::rotfl2:

seems like a good place to stay rosie, and free breakfast is always a plus.

Hi,
Just found this. Off to a great start except for the delay.

Looking forward to hearing more of the trip. We are doing Universal in December for 2 days so I always like reading how people handle the parks.

:rotfl2:
seems like a good place to stay rosie, and free breakfast is always a plus.

It was great for what we needed !!Really liked the extra room so we weren't on top of each other !!Yes Free breakfast is always on my bucket list for hotels :goodvibes

Hi,
Just found this. Off to a great start except for the delay.

Looking forward to hearing more of the trip. We are doing Universal in December for 2 days so I always like reading how people handle the parks.

Hi Scott and welcome !! I am sure you will find 2 days ample to do both Parks . Not doing everything but we did all we wanted to and shopped lots !!!:rotfl2:

If that green suit would keep the BB's away, I'd wear it in a heartbeat!!:rotfl2:

I cannot believe how much Kyle has grown up this year!! He is losing that little boy look ...and becoming quite handsome.:thumbsup2

Everyone looks great ...have to ASSUME you look great too since we only know you were there because you said so. :rotfl: I know someone has to take the pics, but hope we get a glimpse of Rosie-Sam before the trip is over.;)

Getting excited about the Cruise?? Not long now, Rosie!!!:yay:

If that green suit would keep the BB's away, I'd wear it in a heartbeat!!:rotfl2:

I cannot believe how much Kyle has grown up this year!! He is losing that little boy look ...and becoming quite handsome.:thumbsup2

Everyone looks great ...have to ASSUME you look great too since we only know you were there because you said so. :rotfl: I know someone has to take the pics, but hope we get a glimpse of Rosie-Sam before the trip is over.;)

Getting excited about the Cruise?? Not long now, Rosie!!!:yay:

I have to agree Kyle is gonna be a HUNK!!! He really is attached to his Grammie too !!!As for pix of me I do believe there may be a couple !!!!:goodvibes

Let me see I left off as we were just entering Universal Studios !! First let me tell you Undercover Tourist Tickets worked GREAT no issues at all !!
First we did

Picked up our minion glasses and headed into the preshow room!!

No flash during the ride , but everyone loved it including me !!!

I love the Dance Party after the ride !!

We headed across the road and before we did the Shrek Attraction we saw:-

See Christine a pix of me !!!:rotfl2:I love the laughter on Judy's face , :rotfl2:

Stay tuned more to come

051_zps64bb1cff.jpg
[/URL]

See Christine a pix of me !!!:rotfl2:I love the laughter on Judy's face , :rotfl2:

you look pretty hesitant in this picture, is that the same look you had when you met marv?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter