It's 33 degrees out, but only 13 days to Food and Wine

Goin'Again???Yes!!!

Earning My Ears
Very rude awakining this morning, how have the nights been in the Kingdom? We are spending Vetrans Day Weekend in Epcot, for the last weekend of Food and Wine, can't wait!

:lmao:

Let's see -- last weekend of F&WF on a Federal holiday weekend??? :eek:

I hope you like being shoulder-to-shoulder with imbibing, munching masses...

I will be there too, I guess as part of the "imbibing masses" :rolleyes2

It looks like temps should be mid 70s with lows not below mid 50s- it's in the 30s where I am right now as well so I feel your pain.

And yes I know it will be crowded- I am a teacher and don't really have the luxury of taking time off mid week to go to florida when I have 150 kids relying on me- so veterans day it is! ::yes::

And yes I know it will be crowded- I am a teacher and don't really have the luxury of taking time off mid week to go to florida when I have 150 kids relying on me- so veterans day it is! ::yes::

Timing is everything. Maybe you should organize a school trip, mid-week, to WDW...

Timing is everything. Maybe you should organize a school trip, mid-week, to WDW...

Haha if only... with the rate our schools district is going we can barely afford paper and textbooks, let alone a trip to the world. On the plus side, I am so used to crowds of noisy loud children that crowds at WDW shouldn't even phase me by now... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter