It's 2007 for us.........cant wait

jrenai

Earning My Ears
:sunny: We are waiting for the kids to get old enough(On our time). Almost there, my son is 4 and my daughter is 2 so it wont be long. Its the Polynesian for us. We may go at the end of this year, or if not then, for sure in 2007. So when is the best time to go to beat the crowds?????????

Also I have to see the Carousel of Progress(closed the last two times Ive gone) so I will have to find out when its running before I go

We are making a return trip in 2007 as well. This past Jan. we took my 3 year old step son. In 2005 and 2004, it was just my husband and I. 2005 we went in April and 2004 we went in February. I have to say, I enjoy all three trips weather wise. On our Jan trip one day was real cold and windy, the other days were in the upper 70's low 80's. We avoid May - Sept at all costs but other poeple enjoy going during those times. We just dont like dealing with the heat and crowds.

LAH

We are returing Easter week in 2007 ! Not sure where we are staying, so far we have a reservation at CSR (we like the CSR pool, but deluxe rooms beat mods)

We are going in early summer 2007 - glad that I'm not the only one on these boards that is planning so far ahead. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

LAH said:
We are making a return trip in 2007 as well. This past Jan. we took my 3 year old step son. In 2005 and 2004, it was just my husband and I. 2005 we went in April and 2004 we went in February. I have to say, I enjoy all three trips weather wise. On our Jan trip one day was real cold and windy, the other days were in the upper 70's low 80's. We avoid May - Sept at all costs but other poeple enjoy going during those times. We just dont like dealing with the heat and crowds.

LAH
We have been during the summer months and it's still enjoyable for me but my husband don't really like the crowds or the heat so thats why we are going to try going in January. I hope it's not crowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter