• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Itinery for this Weekends WDW Trip!

rlynch210

Earning My Ears
All Suggestions will be helpful, as I only 3 full days of magic at disney (keep in mind, i'm buying a single day pass for each park when I get there.
Friday, August 29th 2003

3:10PM - Delta Flight 2515 leaves Logan In'tl

6:04PM - Touchdown @ MCO in Orlando!

(estimate) - 7:30PM - Arriving @ the Embassy Suites via Mears Shuttle

9:00PM: Dinner, either in the hotel or some place near by, any suggestions?

11:00PM: HiT the SaCk! Got a Busy Day ahead for Saturday :)
Saturday, August 30th 2003

6:00AM: WaKe uP Sleepy heads!

7:30AM: Breakfast at Hotel

9:00AM: Catch Shuttle to Magic Kingdom

9:45AM: Buy Tickets for MK, and begin our vacation!

4:15PM: Catch the Monorail to the Contemporary for Dinner

6:15PM: Catch the Monorail back to the MK for Spectro, and Fantasy in the Sky!

11:30PM: Run to Catch Last Shuttle back to the Embassy to get some well-needed rest!
Sunday, August 31st 2003

6:30am: WaKe uP

8:00am: BrEaKfAsT

9:30/10am: Catch Shuttle to MgM

10:45: Arrive at MgM (Do I dare to try ToT & RnR?) Im a big baby on Roller Coasters!

5:00pm: Dinner Probably at Mama Melrose's

6:30/7:00pm: head over to see if we can get into Fantasmic!

8:30pm: Fantasmic!

10:30/11pm: Run to catch last Shuttle back to the Embassy, or pay for a cab.

11:45pm: SlEeP!
Monday, September! 1st 2003 (labor day)
(undecided whether to do epcot, or Universal for my last day, any suggestions?)

6:45am: WaKe uP

7:45am: Breakfast

9:00am: Shuttle to either Universal or Epcot. or heck i might decide to go back to MgM and gain the guts to on ToT if I didnt do it Sunday.

Help with Monday Please!

Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003

3:15AM!: WaKe uP

4:35AM!: Mears Shuttle Pick up at Embassy...

:(

7:30AM: Good bye Orlando :( , Hello Boston and School :(

Any Suggestions on how to improve this?

Keep in Mind as i said above im only getting single day passes to each park as I enter them.

Thanks! All Suggestions/Comments Accepted!!!

-- Ryan

We will be there this weekend also. But we fly in Thursday and spend fr/sa/su in the parks. We have leftover hoppers from our last trip. I do not think I would spend 2 whole days in MGM. There just isn't enough to do for that long. I would probably do Epcot. I LOVE the world showcase, my kids do too. ther is so much to see and do there!!!! If you do Universal, I would go to Islands of Adventure instead of USF.....but I would stick to Epcot as a 1st choice! Have a blast...wear a lime green ribbon and I will keep an eye out for you!:p

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to it.
- Im considering Epcot as well I wanna do Mission Space, Honey I shrunk the Audience Test Track. and when you go inside the sphere (i forget the actual name of the ride, sorry!).

I'm 17yo and absolutely love Florida.
I've hung around Boston all Summer, and am making a last minute Labor Day Trip down there.

Dragging my Father down this time (his first time ever!) my 5th! since no one else would go so he volunteered. he wont regret it!

guys weekend in WDW! Look out! LoL!

See you ThErE!

sounds like you and your dad will have a great time together! I have a son that is 18. He wanted the 2 of us to go, but he just started college, and really shouldn't miss days right off. So it will be just me and Hubby! This will be our 1st time w/o kids! We have been to WDW 3x with kids and DLR in California several times. I grew up in Long Beach, and we spent ALOT of tome in Disneyland. If you have never been, you should try to check it out sometime, It is SUPER, and I really like DCA too. Even if others don't!:rolleyes:

Cool, Have Fun! I'm sure we will to.

Which resort are you staying at?

The Embassy Suites are real nice. and another plus, that hotel as just added wireless internet :) so when im at the pool i can be posting on the boards when Im there with my laptop :)

Should I do ToT and RnR? I have a weak stomach and dont know if i can handle it.... Will Splash and Space be enough for me?

I haven't done ANY of those! I know im a big chicken.

I gotta gain up some guts before Friday!

- Ryan

I scored a great labor day weekend rate of $99.00/ nite for the Swan! I am really excited. This will be my 1st time at a deluxe and I have only read good reports about the swan. We have always stayed either off site (in a suite hotel), or at Ft. Wilderness due to the kids (we have 4).
I will have internet access at the swan, maybe I will borrow my sisters laptop so I can post too. ( if she can lend it...she is 18 and just started college and may need it).
You really should try RNR and TOT! They are so cool! I think you will love them both if you will try them once. I tell my kids to try all the rides once, figure it like this : the ride only lasts approx. 2 minutes, and if you don't like it, don't do it again. If you do like it, think of all the years of fun you will gain! I think you can handle anything for 2 minutes, don't you? Don't you think a lifetime of fun is worth 2 min. of possible fear? Try them.....you WILL like them!!! I do! and I used to be a big chicken too! Wear a lime green ribbon and so will I...if we run into each other maybe we can do them together. I am about 5 ft 1in have dark brown hair and weigh about 95 lbs. My hubby is 6 ft 2 in and has brown curly hair and is about 295 lbs! We will be looking out for you!
:p

Hiya! I'll be there this weekend too. :teeth:
Last huzzah before school starts, and our last trip on our Annual Passes.
We (me, ds(10) and my mother) are staying at the Swan.

rlynch210 - For your passes your plan looks well thought out to me. You should at least try RnRC. I am not a huge thrill ride fan, and I loved RnRC. ToT is a different story. I have ridden it(twice:eek: ), and I think its worth at least one trip. The ride themeing is awesome. The shrieking part is only about 3 minutes long and then they let you go. :cool:

Here's our schedule for comparison. (We are doing some Park Hopping)

Sat Aug 30th - Arrival
11:05am - Land at MCO (Hopefully)
1:00pm - EPCOT - Ride M:S
5:00pm - Dinner at Epcot counter Service
7:00pm - Head over to MK (Its open to 11pm)
10:00pm - Watch Fireworks.

Sun Aug 31 - MK Day
5:30am Wake Up
7:30am be at MK gate. Its Early Entry gate opens at 8am.
9:00am Get DS's haircut at Barber.
12:00pm Eat lunch somewhere in MK Counter Service
3:00pm Head back to Swan for Swim.
6:00pm Drop DS off at Camp Dolphin for evening.
6:30pm Grab Dinner on Boardwalk.
7:30pm Go to Jellyrolls for some Dueling Piano Fun! :)

Mon Sept 1 - AK/MGM
5:30am Wake Up
7:30am be at AK gate. Early Entry
11:45am Lunch at Flame Tree BBQ (YUM!)
1:00pm Head over to MGM
5:00pm Dinner at MGM Counter Service
7:30pm See Fantasmic!

Tue Sept 2 - MGM or EPCOT
MGM has EE, but We haven't spent a lot of time at Epcot.
So we will have to see where we want to go.
3:30pm Leave to go to MCO.
6:20pm flight home :( Back to Work/School

I'll have a Lime Green Mickey Paint chip on my backpack with www.wdwinfo.com written across it. :)

:Pinkbounc Have a Fun Trip everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter