Itinerary - Chef Mickey and CRT ?'s

disobsessed

Mouseketeer
OK - trying to finalize plans and I have some questions - we have PS for CHef Mickey's 9/20 (Sat) at 5:45. Spectro and FITS are at MK - the only night while we are there. If we ge to Chef Mickey's a little early (5:30?) - can we get to MK to see the parade.

ALso - I got CRT for Sat 9/20 at 8:05. We were planning on doing AK Sat and then MK at night (see above). Then, concierge got CRT for us on Sun 9/21 at 8:10. MK is early entry that day, which we were planning to do.

Now I am in a pickle. Can anyone help?

Just realized I could have been a little more clear as to my secind question. The issue is, I want to cancel one of the CRT ressies. But which one? Is there any advantage to keeping the concierge reservation as opposed to the one I made? Will going on EE totally blow my plan for the day? Help!

I would guess that MK will be more crowded when you leave CRT on Sunday than Saturday--since it's an EMH day. Of course everyone says avoid MK on Saturdays because of the local effect. I've also read that concierge seats get labeled VIP, and you get better tables, but don't know for sure. Will you be trying to explore MK after the breakfast? If that's your only MK day, I think you will be less able to get stuff done. If you're going to meet princesses, you'll have a great time.

(We ate at CRT for Christmas 2001--we all loved it, even DS 13 at the time!)

Thanks for the reply - I think we are going to stick with our original res on Sat. and make it over to the AK after breakfast. I will prbably cancel the Sun 9/21 res this Monday (busy weekend coming up) after I sleep on it. DH says we shouldn't waste the EE at MK and no biggie if we show up at AK a little late - we can always go back later in the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter