Itinerary change

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We were on the Dream August 10th cruise and on the 9th, I got an e-mail that the itinerary changed. Instead of Nassau on the Sunday, we would have the day of sea then, and go to Nassau on Monday. It worked out great, no crowds, but how about those who booked a night at the Comfort Suites or did excursions on their own? Were those people able to change? That would be a problem for those who want to go to Atlantis for instance on their own by booking the other hotel. What do they do in that case?:confused3

We booked the Aquaventure through DCL, it was a great day! Our DGC are getting older, 7,8,9 and we all did much more than we did the first year.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I think they're on their own to change the reservation. We were on that cruise as well (and from Columbus area too) but always book the excursions through DCL. It's a little more expensive but it's just easy and that's the real reason for taking a cruise in my book.

I think they're on their own to change the reservation. We were on that cruise as well (and from Columbus area too) but always book the excursions through DCL. It's a little more expensive but it's just easy and that's the real reason for taking a cruise in my book.

Wasn't it a great cruise! Perfect seas!!!!:yay:

Yes it was. We've been on Magic/Wonder numerous times but this was first time on Dream. Surprisingly smooth even on the ride out/back which was always choppy on other boats even during calm seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter