Items in Treasure Chests in Pirate Treasure Room?

TikiKrissy

Planning our first visit to WDW!!
Just wondering,
What items have been found in the treasure chests since they changed out the prizes? I'm having lousy luck, getting more empties than usual (LOL, and that's saying something!! ;) )
Could anyone who knows for sure please post?
Thanks loads.
TikiKrissy

I know silver is still giving out pirate maze walls. I haven't won anything with gold yet. I know there are hats with gold, but someone else won and said he didn't get the hat but wouldn't say what it was before he disappeared. So I don't know what else there is.

I've gotten salad magic, blue throne, lots of plunders of 100 credits and a lot of nothing.

I won a pirate hat, without the bird, in the gold chest. I've also heard the Jolly Roger Pin has been coming out of one of the chests. Not sure which.

I think they only added the old pirate hat and more chances of getting empties.

I have gotten more empties than anything ..but I have gotten a couple 100's! Although my son said he got the Piarte hat!
Hope to play it alot more in the next few days though :)

Here is what I have been getting that is not the norm.

Pirate hat without bird(girls can wear)
500 credit bonus
300 credit bonus

I got the 500 credit bonuses with 4 straight keys in a row. Than the empties started coming.

I've won 500 credits, Pirate Hat, Wall Pieces, Salad Magic (lol) and Thrones from gold chest. I find I get much less empties from gold chest and better prizes (pirate hat, magic and 500 credits) than the other two chests. So I only play the level 3 games now, and has worked out pretty well so far. If I do play level 1 or 2 (if I play with friends who aren't level 3 yet) I usually get an empty. Anyone else have same experience? I've also heard, and this sounded pretty odd, that you can keep the pins past their 1 day expiration and still use them. With better results. Is this true? Or, maybe let them stew overnight? :confused3 :rotfl:

Well I play pirates a lot and usually use about 15-20 keys a day, and all the prizes are the same except for the pirate with eye patch hat that comes from gold!

this weekend i got two pirate hats from gold, five magics, and a bunch of credits mostly 300 and 500, and wall pieces. silver and bronze i have gotten the usual, and mor empties

Here is what I have been getting that is not the norm.

Pirate hat without bird(girls can wear)
500 credit bonus
300 credit bonus

I got the 500 credit bonuses with 4 straight keys in a row. Than the empties started coming.

If you look at the pirate hat though it is unisex clothing. Can you figure out that one? :confused3

I only found out about the treasure room tonight while doing one of the new tomorrowland quests. Well, it's not on the map, so that's why I didn't know about it. What do you have to do to open the chests? Is it like the sword in the stone and you need a special pin?

I only found out about the treasure room tonight while doing one of the new tomorrowland quests. Well, it's not on the map, so that's why I didn't know about it. What do you have to do to open the chests? Is it like the sword in the stone and you need a special pin?

You have to play pirates, not sure on all the particulars, but you are given either a bronze, silver or gold key. You use them just like a sword in the stone pin.

Pooh and son -

Win three times at level 1 and receive a bronze key.
Win three times at level 2 and receive silver key.
Win three times at level 3 and receive a gold key.

for the wins, you can play either capture the flag or battle. descriptions of both are found in the player's guide, along with some links to tips and techniques.

You must win 10 times at level 1 to move to level 2
You must win 10 times at level 2 to move to level 3 AND VISIT CAPTAIN BLACKHEART!

In the pirate treasure room, the box on the right is the bronze box. Put on your bronze key and either say "Yohobronze!" or double click on your lanyard pin.

The box on far left is the silver box. Put on your silver pin and either say "yohosilver!" or double click on your lanyard pin.

The box in the middle is the gold box. Put on your gold pin and either say "yohogold!" or double click on your lanyard pin.

I think this is right. If not, I stand corrected. Or sit as the case may be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter