Items for Signatues

reagansmom

Mouseketeer
Looking for some different ideas for items for signatures. So far we have done a pillowcase, a scrapbook page and a tote bag. What else?

9 inch wooden letters.

autographletters_zps9dd8f6ba.jpeg

You can find them at Michaels, A.C. Moores and other places like that. They are already painted white. My children are doing their initials to hang on their wall.

9 inch wooden letters.

autographletters_zps9dd8f6ba.jpeg

You can find them at Michaels, A.C. Moores and other places like that. They are already painted white. My children are doing their initials to hang on their wall.

Did you just give them Sharpies or a different kind of marker?

We used regular Sharpies. These two here, were actually done in the parks, but I would think Guest Services on the ship would be able to handle as well. We have not had any issues with names rubbing off yet, even after being carried all over Disney World.

I got sailor hats for my girls to wear when we leave, so I may have them use those to have signed when they meet the characters. For the GS, I think we are doing pillow cases, though the white Vinylmations I've seen are so super cute. The Animator's Palate plate I saw also turned out really nice.

All good ideas. I really like the white Converse idea. DD would looove them! She just turned 15 yesterday. :)

I bought a platter years ago from Target with Mickey/ Minnie on it. I just had those 2 sign it.
It sits on top of my kitchen cabinets.

We did photo mats for an 8x10 frame, then I let the kids pick out their favorite picture with a character and framed it for their room.

We did a photo matte for our last cruise. It turned out great! I am trying to think of something different to do this cruise.

I saw on Pinterest were someone took small pieces of fabric and had each of the characters sign one with fabric markers. When they came home they had a quilt made with the signatures. They also had a picture from the cruise put on a piece of fabric. Just an idea!

My DD (13) and DS (10) did create your own vinylmations! They loved them and love displaying them in their rooms!

My DD (13) and DS (10) did create your own vinylmations! They loved them and love displaying them in their rooms!

I bought a platter years ago from Target with Mickey/ Minnie on it. I just had those 2 sign it.
It sits on top of my kitchen cabinets.

Did you find that the sharpie would wipe off. I'm assuming the platter had already been fired. I was thinking of doing a mag for my son but I was afraid the sharpie would get all smeared when the next character tried to sign.

1153rsmith said:
9 inch wooden letters.

Great idea!

I just ordered a 9 inch purple blank vinylmation from amazon for our cruise in Feb. Got the idea from these boards. I'll bring along a black sharpie for sigs. I hope it turns out good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter