It pays to shop around

Domo

Wotcha
Well! I am off to Vegas for a spell! And it really goes to show, it pays to shop around. By choosing my travel agents online very carefully I've triggered £200 on my hotel off and £300 off my air fares. I've also been given the privilege of reserving my hotel for £1 until 14 days before the trip as opposed to £300 until 10 weeks before as advertised by the main site out there.

Ka-ching!

I just ordered a pair of skates for $35.00 on Amazon, then noticed the same pair at a different store website for $29.00. Cancelled the Amazon ones. Not quite the deal you got, but I saved myself 6 bucks!:goodvibes

I sure could go for a Vegas visit right about now. No, that's not true, I could pretty much go for a Vegas visit pretty much any time!

Sounds like such fun, have a great trip!

On Sunday, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods where DD bought cast iron cookware for boyfriend for Christmas. When I got home, we discovered that the website was having a 25% off sale with free shipping so she returned the stuff to the store and ordered pieces online. Not only did she save $12, but we went into the Kohl's site and I got $1.50 cash back! Not huge savings, but she was able to buy the pieces he wanted (as opposed to what was available on the shelves) and save some money- what's not to like!

Glad you snagged a great deal Domo. I've pretty much had it with "shopping around." I've been looking at all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials and it has become too stressful to buy anything for fear that a better deal will come along. I've decided to just keep my money. My family mostly wants gift cards anyway, they'll be happy with those. Then they can stress over getting the most out of their gift cards in the after Christmas sales. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter