• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It never ends :(

Sock Puppet

Earning My Ears
OK, so I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia, major depression, anxiety, PTSD, insomnia...

I've been treated with the most powerful antidepressant known to man, the most powerful antipsychotic known to man, electroshock and more.

Now I have succumbed to nightmare disorder and am scared to go to sleep. The most obvious treatment I cannot take as it interacts with other meds I take.

I'm desperate.

Sorry for the moan.

I kmoq you will be in Belindas and my ptays.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this. I struggle with ptsd from my time as an emt and also struggle with anxiety at night (for different reasons) I know how it feels to be afraid to fall asleep. I send my love and support!

No need to be sorry. This is the perfect place.. My thoughts prayers, and positive thoughts are with you..

This sounds so difficult, I know much more than I can imagine. Have you and your health care providers talked about other things to do along with your medications, like meditation or some type of mindfulness practice? I have no idea if that would be helpful with the things you're coping with but perhaps worth asking about. If it's permissible to include a link, here's one to a paper posted on the National Institutes of Health site that might serve as a starting point if you would like to discuss with your medical team: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3410202/. Thank you for sharing and I wish you healing and peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter