• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It looks like we will get to add days to our 7/4 package?

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
DH has worked out a deal with work to leave 3 days early ( and take some work with him)! So I want to add 3 nights onto my current 8 night reservation. I also want to add days onto the tickets.

For some reason I must be doing something wrong online. I was trying to figure out the price before calling to be sure it is all correct when they switch it. But it won't do 11 nights and 10 day tickets with the 7/4 package. Is this not possible? Will I need to book the extra days separately and then link the reservation #"s? Thanks for the help!!!!

Maybe I'll just have to get an AP?! ;) (Hope not ;) I have NO self control with those things!)

I did the same thing, only added one day to the "front and back";) to our stay without adding park tickets. I now have 3 different reservations,LOL. I am driving down with 3 girls so we needed to have a rest day before we started our vacation and I figured sleeping in the last morning would be good, too !!

Don't you just love it when you can add more days to your vacations? Hope you have a great time !!

Oh and AP's are the devil aren't they? DH said I can't get another one until we move there in few years :sad2:

10 nights is the maximum for the 4/7 code. You will have to make a room-only reservation for the last day(s). We ran into that problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter