It isn't nice to steal cheese.

korbbec

DIS Veteran
Some cheese haulin' bass turd stole my 1oz Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese log out of the co fridge on Friday. :furious: I was pissed. You bring a snack to work, you expect to be able to snack on it, right::yes:: . I hate cheese stealers- next time I am wrapping up some Frumunda cheese.:eek: Can I borrow some Bobted? :goodvibes

Sprinkle on some Visine. When they keep running to the bathroom, you will soon know which one did it. And they will think twice about doing it again.
toliot2.gif

HEELLOOOO!! Can I get some support here? I see 42 of you peeked in and only 1 offered support. C'mon, I WILL YAGE if I have to.

One place I worked, a coworker had an entire 6-pack of Dr. Pepper stolen out of the community refrigerator.... yup, not just one can, but the whole 6-pack.

I've never been a huge proponent of community refrigerators. It seems like one-third of the people take stuff that isn't theirs; one third leave stuff in the fridge until it qualifies for federal science funding; and the other third are the ones who get stuck getting their food stolen and cleaning the nasty stuff out.

Next hunk of cheese you bring in to work for a snack, be sure your name is on the package. Also bring in some well wrapped, oh shoot, can't remember the name of that smelly cheese, without your name on it. Will be fun to see if anyone takes it.

I like the post about the science projects left in company fridges. They're right too; the company fridge when I was working ended up that same way.

I've never been a huge proponent of community refrigerators. It seems like one-third of the people take stuff that isn't theirs; one third leave stuff in the fridge until it qualifies for federal science funding; and the other third are the ones who get stuck getting their food stolen and cleaning the nasty stuff out.

Amen to that. It is nice to have a place to put your lunch and keep it cold, but it seems like if you put a fridge in a communal area like a break room, suddenly 20 adults (or however many) will turn into lazy disrespectful 15 year olds and do exactly those things. It's disheartening.

I feel your pain. I've worked with fridge thieves and honor box thieves (you know, those little snack boxes where you pick your snack and put your money in the slot on the honor system) and it is really frustrating.

I'm going to say go with the ex-lax instead of Visine, though. Maybe a little syrup of ipecac. I didn't know Visine would cause the trots, thanks so much for that information PP. Filing it away under Future Possibilities. However, I've been told by a Formerly Very Bad Person that ingesting Visine will constrict the blood vessels in your brain and cause you to pass out. Don't know how much it would take, but I'm sure you'd hate to have a freak accident happen (maybe he/she would pass out in the middle of eating some stolen cheese and choke to death).

Really, it's kind of fun dreaming up the possibilities for revenge that won't actually hurt anybody, isn't it? Hmmmmmm.

I always liked to put White Castles in there. They really stink it up- kinda' smell like garbage.

How much is your cheese worth to you?

for about $20 you can get these three fake security cameras.

they have a blinking red light, and a motion sensor which triggers the camera to pan left and right when someone walks in the room.

Hehehehee

Mikeeee

I worked at a real estate office and someone was stealing food so I put a sticky note on my food that said "I spit on this" and it was always there after that then one day I took out my food and someone had written "so did I" underneath my note. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I stopped bringing food to work after that. Now I just have food that doesn't need refrigeration. I'd stay away from poisoning people if possible.

It was probably my cheese scarfing husband and son. I am sorry. I will mail you a new one.

:lmao:

Amen to that. It is nice to have a place to put your lunch and keep it cold, but it seems like if you put a fridge in a communal area like a break room, suddenly 20 adults (or however many) will turn into lazy disrespectful 15 year olds and do exactly those things. It's disheartening.

I feel your pain. I've worked with fridge thieves and honor box thieves (you know, those little snack boxes where you pick your snack and put your money in the slot on the honor system) and it is really frustrating.

I'm going to say go with the ex-lax instead of Visine, though. Maybe a little syrup of ipecac. I didn't know Visine would cause the trots, thanks so much for that information PP. Filing it away under Future Possibilities. However, I've been told by a Formerly Very Bad Person that ingesting Visine will constrict the blood vessels in your brain and cause you to pass out. Don't know how much it would take, but I'm sure you'd hate to have a freak accident happen (maybe he/she would pass out in the middle of eating some stolen cheese and choke to death).

Really, it's kind of fun dreaming up the possibilities for revenge that won't actually hurt anybody, isn't it? Hmmmmmm.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Im sorry.. This probably shows how evil I am.. But that really made me laugh.

OP... Im sorry someone stile your cheese. :hug:

try this-next time you go to the doctors ask them for a few of the zip lock type baggies that they give people who have to bring in those little plastic containers of............'samples'. then use the baggies to put your lunch in (i suggest you wrap the items in foil so they are undetectable). i can tell you from personal experience that our office food thief never once bothered any of the food i brought in my baggies that were marked 'WARNING-BIOHAZARD' (in fact, i usualy ended up with an entire shelf in the fridge to myself):thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I peeked, I laughed, I left.................I'm not a big cheese eater, it wasn't me.

hey, It was NACHO CHEESE

get it? not your cheese? sorry that was cheesey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter