It is beginning to look

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
like it is time to start packing for Disney---It is the happiest time of the year---I leave in 3 days and will be at disney in 4 :Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek:

have fun. I leave in two weeks, and packing, what is packing? Got to pack while the kids aren't looking!!!

I will start packing this weekend! I am so excited! We can officially do a single digit dance!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We've been packing for over a month now and we aren't going until January 10th!!:D

We aren't a little anxious are we?.....:hyper:

My kids are all packed....now it's just my own suitcase!

:jumping1: :jumping1:

:D DW is all packed and I'll pack the morning we leave at 5:00AM as with all our trips...causing DW much anxiety. What can I say it's the only control I have left and I'm a pitifull man!!! LOL :D

We won't be packing until next weekend sometime, AFTER our friend's wedding on the 13th. THEN we can get in the 'I'm-freaking-out' packing mode.

Just saw the post and looked at the time and realized that in exactly 60 hours my wife WILL be in the OUTPOST at FW checking us in. Wait a second , I can see her coming out of the building now and the gate is going up. Enjoy your stays everybody!

We will be leaving in less than 3 days!!!!!! Packing is done except for the jeans, I have to wash, and the coat stuff we need now!! BRRRR. We are so ready.

jordan's mom

Woo Hoo...packed today!!

It's amazing how little my luggage is without hubby and the kids!!

We'll be there Sat...Staying at ASMo

Can't Wait!! Sister only trip...no husbands or kids!

I haven't started packing yet:eek: - we leave Thursday. But my Holiday shopping is finished and all cards mailed out! I was more concerned about coming home and having all of that to finish that I started shopping in Oct and just finished this week. :rolleyes: So now I've got the washing machine going and am still wondering what the heck the weather will be like - bring layers - I know however I'm having a mental block that the weather will not be like it is here now - inch of snow on the ground and freezing...brrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter