It has been 3 Weeks since I booked a DCL but ...

com_op_2000

DVC Member since '93; One Hour from WDW
I can still NOT "see" my reservation on the website. I know Disney IT!
When I go to the website I see:
Sign In or Create Account| USA ($ US Dollars)
I click this to sign in:
Sign In or Create Account| USA ($ US Dollars) - this comes back like I never signed in - in place of where the Welcome MYNAME! | Sign Out should be

Go over to the MY Disney Cruise - click it
Go down to Castaway Club - click it
At the top of the screen the Welcome, MYNAME! |Sign Out appears - so the system knows that I am signed in
Over on the left side of the screen is a message:
Sorry, we are having a problem retrieving your Castaway Club ID.

Go over to the My Disney Cruise - click it
Go down to My Cruise Reservations - click it
Welcome MYNAME! (is mssing)| Sign Out (is there) at the top of the screen
In the middle of the screen is a message:
We are unable to retrieve any reservation information at this time.

I have received the e-mail confirmation number and the mailed confirmation of the cruise being booked.
When I call DCL, they say that they can "see" the reservation on their system, gone through the Password Reset procedure multiple times, and DCL sent the problem information off to IT concerning my issues. I have sent screen shots of all these screens to an e-mail address that DCL gave me.

Questions:
Has anyone else encountered these type of issues?
How long did it take to correct your issues?
Any other IT people, do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Try using Chrome Incognito and see if that works. You can find Incognito by clicking on the 3 dots in the top right of your screen. Then choose to open a new Incognito window, go to DCL and try again. Not sure this will work for you but it is worth a shot. Good Luck!

Yes, when I booked my current course it wasn't showing up after about a week. I had to manually add the reservation, after panicking of course.

Try using Chrome Incognito and see if that works. You can find Incognito by clicking on the 3 dots in the top right of your screen. Then choose to open a new Incognito window, go to DCL and try again. Not sure this will work for you but it is worth a shot. Good Luck!
I have done that - same issue.

Call Disney there is a prompt to call Disney IT. They can walk you through the problem.

Do you have a pad or phone you can check on? Disney sites are weird. They lose stuff that's really there. Apparently, they have cookie issues.

I hope you get it resolved.

If you have a phone or tablet check on that. Often it won't work on my computer but it usually works on my phone.

Good luck.

Mine doesn't seem to show up when I book through the phone. There is a tab that says "don't see your reservation" and I click on that and then manually put in the reservation number. Then it all shows up.

Finally after @4 weeks DCL got me all reconnected.
They stated that for some reason my account on DCL was not matching up with my MDE/DVC member name and number. Evidently booking this through DVC with points was also part of the problem.
DCL had to recreate my whole account from backups on their side, then reconnect it to MDE/DVC. Total time 3 weeks, 6 days.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.
No I do not have a cell phone computer(I still only use a flip phone) or tablet. I work with main frame computers, I do not want to have to carry one around with me.

ain't computers grand!!!

They are my profession - but I think that we would really be better off without them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter