• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It’s Springtime Celebration

netimka

DIS Veteran
It’s Springtime Celebration :flower1:
Hong Kong Disneyland invites you to join our first ever Springtime Celebration till end May 2015. You can enjoy all the fun photo opportunities with your favorite Disney friends. Don’t miss out on another royal experience with our “Frozen" Afternoon Tea and Fun and other “Frozen”-themed activities. To make your visit even more fun and memorable, be sure to take advantage of the all-new and exclusive Star Experiences with friends and loved ones.

some more info on the website...

https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/events/springtime-celebration/

https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/events/star-experience/

I really like this one and planing on doing it in 6 weeks time

Disney Treasure Hunt
Follow the clues embark on an adventure around the park to uncover some surprises and treasure of your own. Challenge your friend to a competition to see who can solve the mystery the quickest, or make this a task for the whole family. Take a break to refuel you system along the way with a hearty combo meal.

Each kit includes:

• Park map for treasure hunt game
  • Board game, paper chess and dice
  • Memo pad, color pencils and stickers
  • One combo meal coupon
Each Child will receive a Mickey Magic Ring and an activity certificate on completion of all the tasks. Package is available for purchase at Center Street Boutique, Starliner Diner, Comet Cafe, Clopin’s Festival of Foods and Tahitian Terrace, at HK$260 per package.

hkdl-event-springtime-celebration-disney-treasure-hunt-detail-01.jpg

I really cannot wait till we visit HKD in 6 weeks time, getting more and more existing :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter