• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It’s the little moments that count!! 3/31 KathyRN137 & Lurkyloo's podcasts

Fun report to read.

Would you go back to Big River?

Glad another bus came somewhat quickly.

Ace is too cute.

Unreal that you need ME to pick you upf 4 hours early, because they can't seem to follow simple instructions regarding have the w/c lift. But I would be the same way. I hate the anxiety of thinking we are going to miss a flight, or reservation, or a phone call.. ;) Honestly, I am not that bad, but I do worry about missing flights.

Ace is so cute. Is he a purebred? If so, is he a Brittany. He has the markings of a Brit. Too cute. You must miss each other very much.

I look forward to your next TR. I think you should reconsider doing a PTR.

Thank you so much for the enjoyable reading & photo's. It has been a true pleasure getting to know you and Bill. :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us. I always enjoy your writing style and photos.I will be looking forward to your next trip report. Hope you both have a lovely Easter.

Thank you so much for your update/conclusion to your trip! I have been looking forward to it, I enjoy reading your reports very very much! I just got "hooked" to them (read them all last week!) I love your style and point of view. Very refreshing! I could go on and on, but as you can see I'm a bit of lurker, and can not PM you without 10 posts...but I had to drop you a quick line to say THANK YOU, at least.

Fun report to read.

Would you go back to Big River?

Glad another bus came somewhat quickly.

Ace is too cute.

Thanks for being here :goodvibes. This was our second time at Big River and we enjoyed it both times. I liked lunch better because I wasn't as worried about not having an ADR because they don't accept them. I am a planner and it bothers me when I don't have something set up. The bus thing had me panicked. Ace is a nut :rotfl:.

aew Ace is a little cutie

:) Thank you!!

Unreal that you need ME to pick you upf 4 hours early, because they can't seem to follow simple instructions regarding have the w/c lift. But I would be the same way. I hate the anxiety of thinking we are going to miss a flight, or reservation, or a phone call.. ;) Honestly, I am not that bad, but I do worry about missing flights.

Ace is so cute. Is he a purebred? If so, is he a Brittany. He has the markings of a Brit. Too cute. You must miss each other very much.

I look forward to your next TR. I think you should reconsider doing a PTR.

Thank you so much for the enjoyable reading & photo's. It has been a true pleasure getting to know you and Bill. :goodvibes

I was not happy when the first bus rolled up. Anxiety is an issue for me anyway so this made me upset.

Ace is a Jack Rat - Half Jack Russell / Half Rat Terrier all spoiled :rotfl2:. We miss him desperately when we are gone, he is a wonderful little guy.

I might do a PTR closer to the trip, you never know. I am hoping to see a lot of DISers down there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and post here. I love to read peoples comments.

Thanks so much for sharing. I hate leaving too.

Thanks, we can't stand leaving. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us. I always enjoy your writing style and photos.I will be looking forward to your next trip report. Hope you both have a lovely Easter.

I love taking pictures and I can talk anyone to death when it comes to Disney so trip reports feed my obsessions. Happy Easter and thanks for reading.

Thank you so much for your update/conclusion to your trip! I have been looking forward to it, I enjoy reading your reports very very much! I just got "hooked" to them (read them all last week!) I love your style and point of view. Very refreshing! I could go on and on, but as you can see I'm a bit of lurker, and can not PM you without 10 posts...but I had to drop you a quick line to say THANK YOU, at least.

I am so thrilled that you took the time to read all our reports. You never know when you post one if anyone will read them or not. I love the feed back.

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to post, I really appreciate it!

I enjoyed your trip report. I always like reading them. I am usually paranoid about the buses and check several times (the night before and that morning) to make sure they are sending lift equipped ones. The people I was with last time told me I was being ridiculous--but they've never had to depend on getting JUST the right kind of bus. It makes a difference!! Glad you got to the airport on time.

The last day is always so sad. We were going to try Big River Grille in October but after eating around the world we weren't hungry. One day.

That really was lousy that you had to get an accessible bus sent out. Sometimes I just shake my head and then poor Bill being by the potty.

Ace really is a cutie. I can see why he could be mistaken for a Brittany with his markings. I had 2 when my kids were younger and my next dog, one day, will be another Brittany.

Loved the report and can't wait for December.

Thanks for the great update. That picture is one of the best I've seen of your Bill and I've read all of your reports. I hope time flies as you wait for your next trip. Good to see Ace. He's so cute.

Off topic: I remember that Bill's parents have a cabin somewhere in the Smokey Mountains. I hope that it was not in the area that was damaged in the fires.

Take care and thanks again.

Ace is a Jack Rat - Half Jack Russell / Half Rat Terrier all spoiled :rotfl2:. We miss him desperately when we are gone, he is a wonderful little guy.

I might do a PTR closer to the trip, you never know. I am hoping to see a lot of DISers down there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and post here. I love to read peoples comments.

1/2Rat Terrier 1/2 russell terrier huh? Well he is just so cute. All dogs should be all spoiled. Like my brother always said about my kids. "there is a difference between spoiled and spoiled rotten". I like to think my "babies (including our dog) are spoiled, but not rotten. :)

Look forward to your PTR, if you do decide to do one.

I always hate seeing the end of a trip, but love it when a new one is in the works!! Ace is just too cute. :thumbsup2

Ok, I have no idea how but I missed the posting about the end of the trip update! It seems like everything ends too soon... Including TR!!

Ace is such a cutie!!! My kids would love him to pieces!!!:love:

It is so beautiful there! That lobby is just gorgeous.

That is a great photo of Bill! :)

Ace looked about as exhausted as Baxter was when we got home. He's such a cutie. :goodvibes

I enjoyed your trip report. I always like reading them. I am usually paranoid about the buses and check several times (the night before and that morning) to make sure they are sending lift equipped ones. The people I was with last time told me I was being ridiculous--but they've never had to depend on getting JUST the right kind of bus. It makes a difference!! Glad you got to the airport on time.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much you check they just send a bus, that is why we are going to go to the airport a little earlier just to make sure. I am so happy we made it on time.

The last day is always so sad. We were going to try Big River Grille in October but after eating around the world we weren't hungry. One day.

That really was lousy that you had to get an accessible bus sent out. Sometimes I just shake my head and then poor Bill being by the potty.

Ace really is a cutie. I can see why he could be mistaken for a Brittany with his markings. I had 2 when my kids were younger and my next dog, one day, will be another Brittany.

Loved the report and can't wait for December.

Ace is the sweetest, we really miss him when we are in WDW.

Thanks for the great update. That picture is one of the best I've seen of your Bill and I've read all of your reports. I hope time flies as you wait for your next trip. Good to see Ace. He's so cute.

Off topic: I remember that Bill's parents have a cabin somewhere in the Smokey Mountains. I hope that it was not in the area that was damaged in the fires.

Take care and thanks again.

I love that picture of Bill, thanks for saying that :goodvibes. Bill's parents were actually at the cabin while that fire was going on, they could see it from their house, but it wasn't too close. I feel so sorry for all those people that lost their homes.

1/2Rat Terrier 1/2 russell terrier huh? Well he is just so cute. All dogs should be all spoiled. Like my brother always said about my kids. "there is a difference between spoiled and spoiled rotten". I like to think my "babies (including our dog) are spoiled, but not rotten. :)

Look forward to your PTR, if you do decide to do one.

Yes, he is a Jack Rat and a nut :rotfl:. He is completely spoiled.

Great pics! :)

Thank you!

I always hate seeing the end of a trip, but love it when a new one is in the works!! Ace is just too cute. :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining us.

Great trip report and pics. I love the details you capture.

Thank you so much.

Ok, I have no idea how but I missed the posting about the end of the trip update! It seems like everything ends too soon... Including TR!!

Ace is such a cutie!!! My kids would love him to pieces!!!:love:

He would be scared to death of your kids :lmao:. Kids move too fast for him they freak him out, he likes old people.

It is so beautiful there! That lobby is just gorgeous.

That is a great photo of Bill! :)

Ace looked about as exhausted as Baxter was when we got home. He's such a cutie. :goodvibes

We are completely in love with the Boardwalk. Baxter is adorable. I am enjoying your trip report!!

While I was on my trip report hiatus this fall I did fit two Disney things in.

We were asked by KathyRN137 to be guests on her first podcast called Special Mouse. This podcast brings both information and inspiration when it comes to Disney travel and extra challenges. Bill and I were honored to be some of her first guests. If you would like to you can

The second thing was another podcast, yes you can't shut me up when it comes to talking about WDW. This time I was totally shocked that lurkyloo would want me to talk on The Disney Wedding Podcast about our anniversary private dinner at the Grand Floridian. I almost said no because well it's LURKYLOO and she is awesome!! Bill talked me into it and she is so nice. If you would like

I will have to go check out LURKYLOO's pod cast. I did listen to Kathy and you did a great job. I think I would have been VERY nervous! Than again, you were talking about something you know A LOT about. That always helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter