It’s EXHILARATING in the BIG BLUE WORLD! *NEW VIDEO- EPCOT DAY* 1/22

wow you did so much during evening EMH! That's great! My husband and I stayed at the magic kingdom once until 2am for emh. We were so tired (more like delirious!) but it was amazing. I felt like we were the only ones in the MK! We hopped on the carousel at park closing and a bunch of characters were on there as well! It was like something you see on commercials with characters just hanging out with guests. It does happen in real life!

Thanks for the info about the bounce back offers. We are planning 2 trips close together after we got back next year. We've been trying to do some mickey math and are looking at doing some split stays to get to experience more Disney resorts (our goal is to stay at all of them!) and since we are planning on driving those trips, the split stays will be awesome. Anyway, we were looking at renting DVC points since we want to stay deluxe but I'm having sticker shock at the prices right now LOL. We're going to play it by ear and see what discounts come out. When we go in December 2014 hopefully we can get a good discount for our trip in May 2015. We're looking at getting AP and squeezing in a 3rd trip before they expire... we're probably crazy, but our little one will only be little once and I think he will have a great year of Disney at 2-3 years old :)

You mentioned that you didn't actually have to have the AP to book a discount using the AP? How does that work? Depending on what we do (booking room only, or renting DVC points) I wasn't planning on buying tickets in advance, just buying the AP when we get there. Or do I need to order it online before we go? Can you even do that? Oh my goodness I have a lot of research to do... we've always booked a package straight through Disney (tickets, room, dining) and flew so these next few trips are going to be totally different.

Sorry for writing my entire life story here :P

CHARACTERS WERE ON THE CAROUSEL!!!!!???? That sounds amazing!

I hope you can get a bounceback for your May trip. I don't know if they "round the corner" from year to year though. I'm sure someone out there knows that answer.

Plus, he's free before he's three! Take advantage of it!

Technically, you have to have the AP to show the person at check-in in order to officially get the AP-room only rate. I've read that sometimes they don't check, and if they do, you can bring the AP back within 24 hours or something. I got the voucher online, though you can buy it at any Guest Relations (DTD, in front of the parks...) Note that you can't buy APs at a resort desk. It was helpful for us to just pay for it ahead of time and not have to worry about that expense down the line. I like to pay for things as I am able instead of paying for everything at the end. With almost 2 months to go, we have everything paid off for our August trip- flights, rooms, both APs... the only thing left is food! And we pay out of pocket because we share a lot of the time. So excited!

POCAHONTAS
April 15

The things we do for Disney. We were in bed at 2am and this morning, I woke up at 7:15. With a smile!

Unfortunately, it was our last day in Disney. However, it was the only day that I was going to be able to meet Pocahontas, so that was a very good thing! I was very conflicted.

I woke Sarah up at 7:30 and we were out the door at 8:00. Originally, the plan was to be at AK by the start of early magic hours, but that wasnt quite happening this morning. It wasnt too bad though. We were at Animal Kingdom by 8:30!

Its the Tree of Life!

The photopass photographer had us pose like Expedition Everest. Im the Yeti! Rawr!

Just heading through Africa. Donald is in there! Ill meet him in August!!!!!

On the way to our safari, we stopped for some breakfast.

Sarah had a cheese Danish.

I had a bagel. Im sure you know what a bagel looks like. We both picked up some orange juice too.

We ate our breakfast during the short wait. Pretty soon we were on our safari trek! Enjoy!

Look! Its a wild creature. A truck!

Mama and Baby!

Marching along&in the military style!

Its a Sarah!

The animals were really active during the safari. We had to stop a few times for animal crossings.

Do you remember the rickety bridge part? Our guide was so funny! As we were going over it she said, Ooooh. Aaaaah. Scary. Intense&&.sarcasm. It was great!

The zebras were not at the end, so we finished our safari through an empty savannah. I heard that the zebras didnt get along. Oh well. I am glad that Disney takes care of the animals and realizes when it just isnt going to work.

After our safari, we headed to Asia to grab FPs for Expedition Everest.

Next stop was DINOSAUR. Absolutely no wait.

I love this ride!!! We were in the back left corner. It was crazy because the dinos were right next to me sometimes! Hello little dino. Want to be my friend? No?

I survived and we headed through the dump shop.

Almost bought this shirt. Its actually a running joke in our house!

I also saw that DTD shirt that I liked at the beginning of the trip. I almost bought it AGAIN. Next time it will be mine!

We continued on to Camp Minnie Mickey to find Pocahontas. Apparently, she MOVED. Where did she go???? I was a little distressed.

We looked at the map and discovered that she was over at Bradley Falls! Of course, we headed right there!

SHES HERE!!!

It was the most amazing character meet EVER.

A little history: the last time I met her, I couldnt get out more than a few words! I was too stunned! Sarah ended up doing all of the talking, and got the hugs, and the picture. That was not happening this time!

Sarah was an ANGEL and volunteered to video tape and hang back while I had my moment. Such a sweet girl!

She loved my shirt! It says Wingapo on the front and Ana on the back.

Pocahontas and I talked about our favorite things. She said that the first thing she likes to do in the park is go on the sarfari. Apparently, Meeko likes the giraffe with the long eyelashes! Oooh, la la!

After that, she says they will take a canoe ride down the river from one side of the park to the other!

I got a hug!

I love this picture!!!

It was incredible! Amazing! Exhilarating!

Basically, it made my life.

Next Post

Yak and Yeti
April 15

After meeting Pocahontas (!!!!) we decided to go to the 11:00am Nemo show.

Along the way, we stopped for a little snack.

We had to stand outside of the theater to finish it, but it was worth it. Yummy!

The show was amazing! Plus, they sang our favorite song. In the big blue world! It is now a MUST-DO.

Because we went to the show, our FPs for Expedition Everest weren’t good anymore, so we pulled new ones.

We decided to head towards Kali to check out the wait times. We got a little lost along the way, but found it eventually. The wait was up to 30 minutes. It wasn’t quite worth it for us. Instead, we decided to head for lunch!

I decided to see if we could get a walk-up to Yak and Yeti. This was a restaurant that I had taken off of our ADR list because I thought we wouldn’t have time. Turns out, I was wrong!

We had absolutely no problem getting in. We waited about 5 minutes and pretty soon we were at our table, ready to order!

As suggested by our server, I decided to go take some pictures of the restaurant. It is very cool!

Mirror pic!

Haha. I just realized that is the second mirror pic that I took out in the “world”. The first was at ETWB. That could be a fun challenge! See how many mirror pics you can find to take.

When I got back to the table, we decided to call home.

Our appetizers! (We couldn’t decide…)

Fried green beans. That’s healthy, right???

See! There is actually a green bean in there!

I forgot to take a picture of the potstickers, so I took a picture of the table-top sign.

We split the sweet and sour chicken. Good choice after those appetizers.

Sarah just had to try the cheesecake.

Even with both of us nibbling on it, we barely finished a third of it. It was okay, but wasn't anything super special to me.

We also split the fried wontons.

These are a completely different story. I would have had my own order of these. These were SO GOOD. As I put it in my journal, WHERE WAS THIS IN MY LIFE???

That sauce. It is phenomenal. I might convince Mama to have another trip to Yak and Yeti during our trip. Just so I can get dessert!

This lunch was fabulous. I was so glad that we tried for a walk up. The food was delicious and the service was extremely efficient. It was a great choice!
After being sufficiently filled, we headed to Expedition Everest.

Ready for the Yeti!

Of course we asked for the back row! That is the best row for this ride! Last trip, Bryan and I happened to be in the last row by accident. Our eyes were opened and we’ve never looked back!

We rode again through the single rider line. In retrospect, I don’t know why we just didn’t do the single rider line earlier. We weren’t buying ride photos, so it really didn’t matter.

Our next adventure was in Camp Minnie-Mickey!

Next Post

Hi all! I hope that you are all still hanging on with me. I know that this TR has gone very fast but there are exciting things to come! We have this update and probably just one or two more, plus a wrap-up.

And then Ill be editing my video from this trip in July, Ill go to Disney in August, and come back with a whole new TR to do starting in September! I guarantee that one will take forever. 15 days. 3 resorts. 1 crazy Mama-Daughter pair. FUN!

If you just found me, please feel free to comment on things that I posted a while ago! Im happy to have you!

If youve been with me for a while, dont forget that once the TR is finished, the video is starting! I already have one installment done (see the link on chapter page) but keep an eye on this report to see more crazy adventures!

Alright, enough talk& lets get back to the Animal Kingdom!

The Festival of the Lion King
April 15

Of course, we had to see the Festival of the Lion King!

We were just in time for the 1:30 show. As we were walking in, I happened to mention, I hope we get the Lion section. (If you dont know why, youll find out soon. Tee hee) A CM heard me and directed us to that set of bleachers!

Good Looking teaching our little lion cubs to rawr.

I needed only one word to describe him in my journal --- NICE

That about sums it up, right?

The whole cast is amazing. Such attention to detail.

Heres a not so amazing picture of Good Looking, but you know, it gets the job done ;)

Whats the monkey chow for?

For the monkeys of course!

One of the monkeys kept sticking his tongue out at such random moments. It was hilarious!

The Gift.

Appropriately named. She is fabulous!

Having a great time!

One of the best pictures I think Ive ever gotten from this show.

It was a wonderful performance! Its one of my all-time favorites and definitely a Must-Do. Being a music teacher, I definitely enjoy the musical shows and make it a priority to see them.

My top three reasons why this show is awesome:

1) Not only does it have new characters, it tells a different story utilizing everyones favorites. That way, you dont know the ending right when you walk into the theater. It is a surprise!

2) The singing and dancing is amazing! Being from the musical world, being friends with people currently trying to make it in the theater, I can really see the passion that lives on that stage. Its electrifying!

3) The costumes are incredible! Ive seen this show a few times now and still get carried away just looking at the costumes! They are so intricate. Way beyond what I would consider the level of a theme-park show.

After the show, we headed toward Island Mercantile.

That store is huuuuuge.

Isnt this the cutest????

Almost bought this.

It says ages 3+. I can play!

Poohs on a Safari! Hes an awesome little bear.

Mama has this shirt in her size! Adorable!

I bought the soundtrack to Animal Kingdom. Who knew a theme park could have a soundtrack? Its awesome!

We also bought an amazing scrapbook set for Mama. We already have a lot of stickers and embellishments, but this set had a lot of specific paper which we havent been able to find a lot of. So it was a great find.

I actually remembered to ask if there was a Passholder discount and was able to save a bit. I kept forgetting and probably could have saved us a lot of money throughout the trip! Oh, well. Live and learn. Ask everywhere. (Never hurts to ask, right?)

We went to the bus stop and waited F-O-R-E-V-E-R. It was sooooooo hot standing still. I think the temperature was up to 89 degrees or something that day. And of course, its always worse when you are just standing still.

FINALLY we got a bus and we were back to the resort about 3:15.

Next up: many happy things followed by some not-so-happy things.

Next Post

Tour of POR
April 15

Once we were back at POR, we headed right to luggage services. We had dropped our carry on there on the way to AK and Sarah needed her bathing suit. While she was digging for her suit, I packed our new souvenirs and rearranged a few things.

Then we handed our bags BACK to luggage services and headed off for some fun!

Sarah changed and went to Ol Man Island for some swimming. I gave her strict instructions to be back at 4:10. I didnt feel like swimming, so I wandered around and took resort pictures! It was very fun and relaxing.

Enjoy my little tour of the main area of Port Orleans Riverside!

I liked the pavement differences throughout the resort.

Riverside Mill Food Court:

I picked up 2 Magic Cookie Bars. One for Sarah and I to share on the plane, and one as a treat for Mama!

[URL="http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48767922&postcount=106"]Next Post

[/URL]

Tour of POR- Part 2
April 15

I hope you enjoyed my little tour! I realized how incredibly satisfying it is to just wander with a camera. It only took about 45 minutes out of the day and it allowed me to notice the "little" things more.

Next Post

Going Home
April 15

Time was marching on and our not-so-magical express was on its way. Sarah came back from swimming, only a few minutes late, and we went to grab some food. We hadnt eaten since our Yak and Yeti lunch, so we wanted to have something to tide us over. I didnt know if wed have time to eat at the airport.

I got some yummy Disney pizza!

Sarah got some chicken nuggets, minus the fries.

We ate outside at the magical express stop.

Pretty soon, our bus arrived at 4:34pm. We got the front row seat for the worst bus ride of the trip. We stopped at POFQ and Saratoga Springs. There weren't many families that got on though. I'd say, including us, there were only 4 or 5 groups on the bus. It was such a sad ride to the airport.

Sarah looks a little unhappy.

Our bus driver didnt even show us the movie! I was sad because I missed it on the last trip because I fell asleep. Oh well.

Along the way, I decided to check up on the real world via my phone. I had avoided doing such a thing all weekend, preferring to stay in Disney magic. Of course, I was immediately flooded with headlines about the Boston bombing, which had occurred that morning. It was such a hard thing to read about. It took me immediately back to the real world in the blink of an eye. Lets just say I felt guilty being so sad about leaving Disney.

The 8th graders from school were supposed to be heading to Boston for a trip. Thank the Lord they were not already in Boston. Instead, they turned around before getting there. The administration quickly put together a trip to Virginia instead.

We got to the airport and went through security without a problem. We were off the fake-o-rail at 6:10. Since we had some time to kill, we stopped to have some soup and salad from Ruby Tuesdays. Didnt really eat much from the salad bar, and ate about ½ of my soup. At least we killed some time.

We left on time at 7:35 and settled in for the flight. We were sitting together, which was nice. While we were still sad, obviously, we smiled when we remembered parts of our fabulous trip!

We landed about 9:45. I think we headed to the wrong side of the airport to get picked up, but it didnt matter. Mama and Daddy found us and we were home about 11.

Daddy liked his yummy present.

I think it was gone about 30 seconds after taking that picture.

After chatting about our trip, we all headed to bed. I woke up the next morning to go to work and Sarah went to school. It was hard to believe that one morning I was hugging Pocahontas and the next I was trying to get 2nd graders pay attention for play rehearsal. Hello real world!

Luckily I had a lot to look forward to! On the day we came back, it was only 117 days until my August trip!!!!

The next day, we had a little photoshoot with our Mickey apples! Remember, Sarah and I bought a Minnie apple for Mama, and a Mickey apple for us. As it turns out, we never got the chance to eat the Mickey apple so both came home! Ive discovered that they are excellent for travelling. We just kept the apples in the fridge up until the last morning, and had the luggage services put the bag with the apples in the fridge for storage on the last day. They were only out in the warm Florida air for a few hours.

They were DELICIOUS. We'll probably bring some home next time as well. They are great at-home-snacks!

Next up well have a trip wrap up and even a ride summary! We got a LOT done in only 4 days of park time! Stay tuned!

Next Post

Finally had a chance to come over and read your TR. Loved every minute of it and sad that it's almost over!

I especially loved the pictures of POR. Right now I'm booked at POP for October but if free dining is offered (fingers crossed and pixie dust) I'm going to upgrade us to POR.

Now I just need to go and get caught up on your PTR for your August trip.

Finally had a chance to come over and read your TR. Loved every minute of it and sad that it's almost over!

I especially loved the pictures of POR. Right now I'm booked at POP for October but if free dining is offered (fingers crossed and pixie dust) I'm going to upgrade us to POR.

Now I just need to go and get caught up on your PTR for your August trip.

Thanks Ariana! I'm glad you liked it!

POR was great, but it is definitely a large resort. I'm glad that we were in a Royal Room because those are very close to the main area. I was amazed at all of the trees and greenery everywhere. It's beautiful! I hope you get free dining!

Thanks Ariana! I'm glad you liked it!

POR was great, but it is definitely a large resort. I'm glad that we were in a Royal Room because those are very close to the main area. I was amazed at all of the trees and greenery everywhere. It's beautiful! I hope you get free dining!

Yep, I know how big POR is, we actually stayed there on our Honeymoon in 1998. It was called Dixie Landings back then. We loved the resort so that's why we want to stay there again. I sent DH pictures of the 4 moderates without telling him which one was which. He immediately picked POR to stay at this trip. Probably because he recognized it! :lmao: The October trip will be his first time back since our Honeymoon.

I need to go check out the POR thread so I can figure out where to request a room.

Yep, I know how big POR is, we actually stayed there on our Honeymoon in 1998. It was called Dixie Landings back then. We loved the resort so that's why we want to stay there again. I sent DH pictures of the 4 moderates without telling him which one was which. He immediately picked POR to stay at this trip. Probably because he recognized it! :lmao: The October trip will be his first time back since our Honeymoon.

I need to go check out the POR thread so I can figure out where to request a room.

That's so cool! I hope you both have a fabulous time!

As much as she loved the Royal Room, Sarah actually wants to stay in the Alligator Bayou next time, far from all civilization. She loves that it feels like "camp" to her. I'm like, "Don't you want to at least be close to breakfast?" Nope. She wants to be in the woods. We should just go camping ;)

Loved reading about your trip, Lauren! I didn't realize the Boston Marathon bombings coincided with your departure date. What a sad, real world wake-up call to come back to :worried:

It sounds like you guys had such a great trip. Going home is always a little easier when you have your next trip to look forward to! Can't wait to read about you and your mom's trip. Two weeks, right?! So exciting!

Loved reading about your trip, Lauren! I didn't realize the Boston Marathon bombings coincided with your departure date. What a sad, real world wake-up call to come back to :worried:

It sounds like you guys had such a great trip. Going home is always a little easier when you have your next trip to look forward to! Can't wait to read about you and your mom's trip. Two weeks, right?! So exciting!

Thanks! I can't believe I finished the TR so fast. Many things to come though!

Yes, it was very, very shocking. I went from deliriously happy to very sad in the blink of an eye. Definitely not the ideal way to end a vacation. However, it was also one of those moments that reminds me how blessed I am. I have a family who loves me, I have a good life, and I just came from Disney World. What else could I ask for?

AHHHHHHHHHH. 1 month, 1 week, and 6 days until I am back! We are going for 15 days/14 nights, staying at 3 different resorts. Ridiculous excitement has already set in! I'm having dreams about the magical express and the castle!!!! We're giddy for no reason. Symptoms include singing randomly for no reason, watching tons of Disney you tube videos, reading TRs like its my job......asdflkhasdflkashdflsdflkjh!!!!!!!

Thanks! I can't believe I finished the TR so fast. Many things to come though!

Yes, it was very, very shocking. I went from deliriously happy to very sad in the blink of an eye. Definitely not the ideal way to end a vacation. However, it was also one of those moments that reminds me how blessed I am. I have a family who loves me, I have a good life, and I just came from Disney World. What else could I ask for?

AHHHHHHHHHH. 1 month, 1 week, and 6 days until I am back! We are going for 15 days/14 nights, staying at 3 different resorts. Ridiculous excitement has already set in! I'm having dreams about the magical express and the castle!!!! We're giddy for no reason. Symptoms include singing randomly for no reason, watching tons of Disney you tube videos, reading TRs like its my job......asdflkhasdflkashdflsdflkjh!!!!!!!

That trip sounds like its literally going to be amazing! I cannot wait to hear about all your resort hopping!!

Okay I have been caught up but I was on my phone every time I read your updates and wanted to give you proper responses, so here goes!

Wow, you really made the most of your days in Disney, I am impressed! I absolutely have to have that dinosaur shirt, what shop was that in? I LOVE it!

Mmmmm I still dream about those dessert skewers from Yak & Yeti.

Thanks for all the pictures of POR! We are planning on trying out POR/POFQ on one of our next trips. We've never stayed at a moderate. :confused3 We did visit POFQ once to get some beignets :thumbsup2

Those apples look delicious! What a nice treat to take home and have a little bit of Disney. I bought a pretty apple with reese's cups on the outside for my brother & SIL but I never heard how fantastic it was :confused: I'll just have to get one for myself next time :cool1:

Okay I have been caught up but I was on my phone every time I read your updates and wanted to give you proper responses, so here goes!

Wow, you really made the most of your days in Disney, I am impressed! I absolutely have to have that dinosaur shirt, what shop was that in? I LOVE it!

Mmmmm I still dream about those dessert skewers from Yak & Yeti.

Thanks for all the pictures of POR! We are planning on trying out POR/POFQ on one of our next trips. We've never stayed at a moderate. :confused3 We did visit POFQ once to get some beignets :thumbsup2

Those apples look delicious! What a nice treat to take home and have a little bit of Disney. I bought a pretty apple with reese's cups on the outside for my brother & SIL but I never heard how fantastic it was :confused: I'll just have to get one for myself next time :cool1:

That AMAZING dino shirt is in the dump shop after dinosaur! It's sad when you think of all the things Rex must have trouble with. I mean, he can't even reach into the cookie jar!

We did a LOT, but the awesome part is, I feel like we still took time to stop and "smell the roses" as it were. The only day I think was really long was Saturday (Epcot) because we didn't take any breaks. Going all around the world in 12 hours or less? Ummmm.....sure. That sounds like a good idea :confused3 Let's just say I'm glad I'll have multiple Epcot days on the next trip!

ME TOO! Disney Dessert Dreams (DDD) I seriously think I will end up just "popping in" to Yak and Yeti, just to have those skewers. Yummmmmmm.

On our Jan 2012 trip (AKA the trip that started all of this Disney mania) we stayed at POFQ. It was AWESOME. Personally, I prefer POFQ to POR. POFQ is much more compact. Though it doesn't have the lush landscape that POR might have, it still has beautiful gardens and fountains, and I feel like the river is more accessible. It doesn't have a table service, but I don't care. We do all of our TS meals at other places. POR does have the charm factor (mansions) or more rustic environment (alligator bayou) though. POFQ is pretty much the same all of the way through.

The apples were amazing. I didn't have high enough expectations! The chocolate is so creamy and smooth.......and yet another thing for me to dream about.

Thanks for reading!

The Third to Last Update

HELLO HUMANS!

Well, we've finally reached it. The last. The concluding. The closing. The ending. The absolute FINAL updates to my first trip report! I hope you've enjoyed this crazy EXHILARATING ride!

This trip was very special for many, many, many reasons. But if I told you all about them now, I'd miss my flight back to Disney!

Obviously, it was EXHILARATING to be able to go to Disney World with just my little sister. She wont be this age forever, and it was nice to make some wonderful memories before she grows up. Or becomes a full-fledged don't-really-like-my-sister-anymore teenager! (Hopefully that doesn't happen, but you never know. At least I have a bargaining chip now: I TOOK YOU TO DISNEY WORLD! SO GIVE ME THE LAST PIECE OF CAKE!)

This trip was also EXHILARATING because of my new love of all things Disney. Our January 2012 trip just kindled the fire and this trip was the result! Not only did I get to apply many of the super tips I learned on the Disboards, but I was able to notice so much more. Did you know that there are ceilings in Disney?

Another reason that this trip was EXHILARATING was all of the amazing things we accomplished!

I'll be the first to admit that a 4 day trip is not the most ideal. (Work gets in the way, you know? Doesn't the grown-up world know that I should be able to go to Disney World whenever I want to???) However, we were able to get a TON of rides, shows, and character meets into our schedule. And OF COURSE a lot of FOOD!

Ever wonder what can be accomplished in 4 days? Well, here you go!

RIDES

Peter Pans Flight

Under the Sea Ariel's Adventure x2

Dumbo

Winnie the Pooh x3

Carousel

Splash Mountain x2

Jungle Cruise

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad x2

Buzz Lightyear x2

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Haunted Mansion x2

Pirates of the Caribbean

Space Mountain x2

PeopleMover

Philharmagic

Enchanted Tales with Belle

Test Track

Sum of all Thrills

Soarin'

Nemo

Turtle Talk

Spaceship Earth

Gran-Fiesta Tour

China Movie

Mission Space

Toy Story Mania x3

Animation Class

Great Movie Ride

Rockin' Rollercoaster

(Head to the next post...we're not done yet!)

The Second to Last Update

Tower of Terror x3

Muppets 3D

Star Tours

Safari

Dinosaur

Expedition Everest x2

SHOWS

Main Street Electrical Parade

Celebrate the Magic

Wishes

Illuminations

Little Mermaid

Fantasmic

Finding Nemo

Festival of the Lion King

CHARACTER MEETS

Ariel

Mickey

Pluto

Minnie

Mulan

Princess Jasmine and Aladdin

Donald Duck

Woody and Buzz

Pocahontas

WHAT? We did ALL of that? PLUS having 3 afternoons of swimming for Sarah? In 3 1/2 days? We're awesome.

So...you've heard which rides we went on and which shows we saw. Now, do you want to see some FOOD PICTURES???

That trip sounds like its literally going to be amazing! I cannot wait to hear about all your resort hopping!!

It STILL doesn't seem real! 41 DAYS? IS THIS REAL LIFE????

I am really looking forward to resort hopping, but I think I'm over thinking how exactly it will happen. I mean, I know I can give my bags to bell services, but I'm going over and over how long the bags will take to get to the next resort and then when we can check in and unpack while still enjoying the rest of the day.... too much thinking!

the FOOD update

Yes. You read correctly. This update is ALL ABOUT FOOD!

During our trip, we ate at 4 table service restaurants including: Crystal Palace-breakfast, Akershus-breakfast, Prime Time Cafe-lunch, and Yak and Yeti-lunch.

The dining experiences in Disney can range from "eh" to "yum" to "I'd walk back to Florida for one of those!"

After enjoying all of that amazing food, it can be pretty sad going back to normal salads, regular grilled chicken, and the occasional bowl of cereal. We wait patiently for the next culinary adventure! In the mean time, who doesn't want to look at food pictures???

For your viewing pleasure, not in any particular order, here are pictures of MOST of the FOOD we enjoyed at Disney!Of course I forgot to take a view pictures, and sure, we didn't finish everything that you will see, but we definitely enjoyed eating it all!

Welcome to the FOOD UPDATE. No commentary. No reviews. Just the FOOD.

apparently I have too many food pictures....so continue on, food lovers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter