• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It’s Always Sunny in California!..Eh?...L’il Bit!

Before I start the next day I have a little announcement to make today.
Disney is getting a new Royal Princess in mid Oct. Her name will be Gracie!
She is currently residing in my daughter Paige's belly while she gets her finishing touches to make her just perfect!

Congrats again, Jen.

Congrats again, Jen.

Thanks Kathy!

Congratulations on the pretty little Princess in the making!

Thanks Lisa!

Congrats!

Jill in CO

That is just too cute. I will print it and tell Paige she has to wear it on her belly for the next 20 weeks! :rotfl2:

I think that qualifies you for a new ticker Jen! :cool1:

LOL! I used to have one on the baby forums I was on when I was pregnant with Claire.

I love that!

Jen's family is under refurbishment! :goodvibes

I guess we are! pixiedust:

Thanks...that sign was the first thing I thought of when I read Jen's post. :)

Jill in CO

That was really clever!

Congrats Jen!

Thanks!

Love all of your WOC photos. I really do love that show!

Congrats on your new grand-princess! How exciting!

Love all of your WOC photos. I really do love that show!

Congrats on your new grand-princess! How exciting!

The show is fabulous!!!

Thanks. We are excited that she is a girl. I already told Paige she will be going to Disney!!!

Congratulations to you and your family. Loved the picture. I think I could make out some little legs. Gracie is a beautiful name.

Congratulations to you and your family! :cutie: I LOVE the name Gracie. I wanted Grace with the nickname Gracie for Alexa, but Brandon didn't agree, so we settled for Alexa Grace instead. How fun will it be to spoil her with future Disney trips!

Congratulations to you and your family. Loved the picture. I think I could make out some little legs. Gracie is a beautiful name.

Thanks!!

Congratulations to you and your family! :cutie: I LOVE the name Gracie. I wanted Grace with the nickname Gracie for Alexa, but Brandon didn't agree, so we settled for Alexa Grace instead. How fun will it be to spoil her with future Disney trips!

It's a good thing she is a girl because Paige and her boyfriend could not agree on boys names at all. And of course you never know if they change their mind on this name, but I think Paige is pretty much set on it and if Shane decides no,there might be a war. :rotfl2:

Feb. 26, 2014, Wednesday

Once again I got up bright and early. That darn time change was not working with my body clock.
I went down to the fire pit area so I could call home…but wait….there was a class in progress.

I peeked and what was funny was it looked like more men than women doing the class…and this is the smoking area by the way. Seems weird to me they have a fitness class in the smoking area.
I did find my own secluded place and I am sure I called home. I know Skip and he will call right smack in the middle of a meeting, so I figured if I called now, he would not be calling me at inconvenient times.

I went back to the room to shower and then I believe Cass and I headed down towards the conference room, which today was in the Grand as well, but a different room. Of course I took a few pictures along the way.

A quick stop in the bathroom and I had to take a shot of the tiles.

There was a few other conferences going on in some of the rooms and the one looked really fun.

We got to our room and we totally cracked up at the decorations. I guess they were giving the tables a Disney “look”, but seriously….that’s a slipper!

We had a breakfast buffet waiting for us, so we went and filled up our plates.

Look how cute the bottle of ketchup is!!! I was obsessed with it and I actually didn’t open it and it came home with me.

We were also told to make a name card for our spot. We were supposed to decorate it and I am not an artist, so this is what you get.

Cass made this beautiful elaborate one that made me want to hide mine. LOL!

This morning also was early entry into California Adventure once again. Since this would be the only open time we could go during our conference we were given about an hour to leave after breakfast and head over. Rita praised the GC special entrance, but I have heard the lines are awful and that it is faster sometimes to go through DTD and then enter the park that way. We did walk over that way and yes!! The line was awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter