Issues Connecting to Redtag to Purchase AM Tickets

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Hello! I seem to be having issues purchasing Air Miles Disney tickets. When I try to send the order on the final page, a pop up tells me there are connection issues with RedTag. Should I wait it out and try again later or is this somehow connected to the Air Miles situation? Would love to hear if others have had success this morning. Any advice?

Last edited:
I just tried. No issues for me getting onto the site and seeing tickets for sale. Try again. Hopefully it was just a glitch. There have been a lot of those recently.

I can add the tickets I want to the cart, but when I hit the purchase button, it fails. Hopefully it is just a glitch as you say. Thanks for your reply :)

A similar thing was happening to someone else yesterday who was trying to purchase flights with AM. She was going to have to call AM today to see what is going on. Follow along on the Airmiles thread to see how it gets resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter