Now everyone will have to ask
why I use the term "Tin Crack."

It's not an illegal drug I've made
but a simple request
"Do you have Disney Pins to trade?"

And the tiara reference, my friends won't know
they'll see me and my head aglow...
but the history is two years gone
Since the first Disney Cruise I took my daughter on.

So if you see MY TAGS nearby
Please tell them to come home.
I'll be waiting on the Cruise Meet's thread
Never again will I let them roam. :sad:

my daughter asked for her own "DISBoards Name" so we could add her DIS Name to door signs and DIS Meet badges and whatnot...I think while I was bouncing tiggerishly in my profile I messed them up. I am so bummed...I had THE BEST tags... I am so depressed, I just loved popping on the DISBoards and seeing "Tiara wearing "Tin Crack" addict." I am so sad now... :sad:

Do you remember exactly what they said? Maybe the tag fairy will restore them.

I am the only person I know who has memorized her Tags...
"Promises to post no more bad poetry now that she has been tagged!"

Was my "lost" poem bad? Hmmm hope not... :rotfl: :scratchin

and, "Tiara wearing "Tin Crack" addict."

I am scared to approach the Tag Fairy directly again... we all agreed The Tag Fairy has awesome powers....

This is how I got my Tags in the first place...This is copied, not posted... :teeth:

Tag Fairy
Please, oh please come visit me
though I've never seen your face
I know you're really out there
tell tale signs are all over the place.

Ohiominnie - will not beg
lbgraves - has some bad news
WebmasterRegina - was the first
gemjoy - warns of bad shampoo

WDWLVR - has a veranda
SoccermomCheri - has too many shoes
VerandahMan - is working to pay off his latest cruise {should be a Tag}

Michelle2 - just has "poop!"
Ness2289 - now, has a clue

So, Tag Fairy I must ask you
what more this Mouseketeer should do
to get her own one liner
to show to others, too.

barbmouse - says Dole Whip it good
TheWog - did it in St. Thomas
Taeja71 - is not crazy

And to you I make this promise...

Tag me once, I'll post no more
and beg you to repeat it
here's wishing upon a star you'll see
my humble thread and read it. :lmao:

I am going to go look for chocolate to lure the Tag Fairy....

WldWcnWmn said:
I am the only person I know who has memorized her Tags...
"Promises to post no more bad poetry now that she has been tagged!"

Was my "lost" poem bad? Hmmm hope not... :rotfl: :scratchin

and, "Tiara wearing "Tin Crack" addict."

I am scared to approach the Tag Fairy directly again... we all agreed The Tag Fairy has awesome powers....
I do HAVE to ask--what is the connection between "Tin Crack" and pin collection. I just don't get it. :confused3
jan :earsgirl:

While we're all groveling...

Dear Tag Fairy,

If I promise not to ever mention the possibility of shorts at dinner ever again, could I please have a tag? :blush:

I don't often see my life as a matter of black and white, and have been longing for a little color in my tagline. :artist:

What if I promise chocolate? Coffee? Chocolate-flavored coffee? :surfweb: :teeth:

JLSE50 said:
I do HAVE to ask--what is the connection between "Tin Crack" and pin collection. I just don't get it. :confused3
jan :earsgirl:

People have joked on the boards about being addicted to pin trading. The pins are made of "tin". Thus a tin addiction...tin crack. :)

I took a nap-e-pooh and thought that when I woke up my Tags would be back where they belong. They aren't. {sniff} I am going back to bed. :sad2:

Dear Tag Fairy,

When our dear witch-e-poo wakes up from her nap-e-poo please let her dream come true and her reinstate her tags :goodvibes

Thank you!

WldWcnWmn said:
I took a nap-e-pooh and thought that when I woke up my Tags would be back where they belong. They aren't. {sniff} I am going back to bed. :sad2:

Looks like they are back to me - with one extra one. :teeth:

So sorry to take up valuable Cruise Topic space over this, but ya'll have no idea :sad2: what a Tag can do for a girl...::yes::

I Do Believe in Faeries, I Do I Do I Do... Thanks Tag Faerie! You're the Best! Thanks for your support Seashells :grouphug: now I will let it go on our Cruise Meets thread, I know Ya'll were tired of hearing me complain! :rotfl:

Oh today's gonna' be a better day at work... I may actually get something done instead of checking the DISBoards every hour for my lost Tags :lmao: Boss will be pleased, job is secure, mortgage (and Disney Cruises) will continue to get paid...Whoo Hoo :woohoo:

Tag Fairy and those that helped put me to "rights" Thank You! :thanks:

Now I am ready to go proudly post :tiptoe:

Part of the Posting Rules down at the end of the page...should say..."You are not allowed to alter your Tags" I need a Moderated Block! :lmao:

WldWcnWmn said:
So sorry to take up valuable Cruise Topic space over this, but ya'll have no idea :sad2: what a Tag can do for a girl...::yes::

I Do Believe in Faeries, I Do I Do I Do... Thanks Tag Faerie! You're the Best! Thanks for your support Seashells :grouphug: now I will let it go on our Cruise Meets thread, I know Ya'll were tired of hearing me complain! :rotfl:

Oh today's gonna' be a better day at work... I may actually get something done instead of checking the DISBoards every hour for my lost Tags :lmao: Boss will be pleased, job is secure, mortgage (and Disney Cruises) will continue to get paid...Whoo Hoo :woohoo:

Tag Fairy and those that helped put me to "rights" Thank You! :thanks:

Now I am ready to go proudly post :tiptoe:

Part of the Posting Rules down at the end of the page...should say..."You are not allowed to alter your Tags" I need a Moderated Block! :lmao:

Glad you got your tags back. :thumbsup2

I love your sense of humor, you crack me up! :lmao: (And that's not easy to do!) :teeth:

SO glad to see that your tag have found their way home...with a new one to boot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter