Isn't It Funny!!!

elkvideo

tinkiebell
I arrived back from another fantastic holiday to disney about four weeks ago and have since felt fed up!
My husband has now said we can book again for next April and automatically feel more cheery. What is it that Florida does to you that you keep wanting to go back. we have been for the last three years and still want to go again. It has captured a place in my heart. I LOVE IT!!!!
Does anyone else feel like this or am i mad?:rotfl:

We agree every time we return we have the most serious bout of Blues. Our GP won't write a prescription for a return trip. Something to do with wrong postcode LOL. Never mind.

No your not on your own, we love going and are really feeling it this year as we aren't going, BUT we are in Feb of next year and to be honest can't wait for 2009 :thumbsup2 . What's quite funny is that WDW is somewhere I always wanted to go and it was my Dh who was quite against it, so in 2003 we made our 1st visit and my Dh was converted he loved it & still does and I think we'll be visiting for a good few years to come :thumbsup2

Well I Was There In March/April This Year,I Treated My Niece & Nephew.Dh And Me Are Going Back In Sept AKL CL,Then Back For Christmas 2008 WL CL:lmao: :lmao: My Family Say I Should Buy A Villa Out There,Which I Have Thought About:) Or Buy Into DVC:) :) So Yes Disney Is Fun But Also Addictive:lmao: :lmao: Its My First Stay On Property In Sept & I Guess That I Will Never Want To Stay Off Site Again:lmao: :lmao:

That's the beauty of DVC ownership. One can keep going back. We are sure if we had not joined when we did we would not be going as often as we do. Just look at the cost of the hotels and compare that with DVC ownership. Our friends who have not been to WDW find it hard to understand why we keep going back. If you haven't been it is difficult explaining the size of the place. It is not all theme parks.

We have been every year for the past 10 yrs sometimes twice a yr:) . We love it so much infact we are now DVC members so plan on going for a long time to come:rotfl2: . It is indeed very addictive but a whole lot of fun makes 2 wks go by real quick thats why we feel the need for the next disney fix. I have mine booked for Sept.08, Jan/Feb 09 & Sept 09:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:Infact 89days till next trip !

Notice you have stayed at the Grand Floridian. That is a very nice place. That was our first experience staying in Disney. It was there we looked into joining the DVC. Never looked back since.

I arrived back from another fantastic holiday to disney about four weeks ago and have since felt fed up!
My husband has now said we can book again for next April and automatically feel more cheery. What is it that Florida does to you that you keep wanting to go back. we have been for the last three years and still want to go again. It has captured a place in my heart. I LOVE IT!!!!
Does anyone else feel like this or am i mad?:rotfl:

Totally agree, Emma... enough so that we decided to buy a house out there!!:rotfl:

It 'just gets' you!!

I always have to have another trip planned, if not, I feel very 'low'!!

Tracy x

The Grand Floridian was the first place we stayed and used our DVC, don't know that we could afford to stay if we hadnt DVC. My DH used to say we would stay there for our 20th Wedd Ann but we stayed there earlier because of DVC. LUCKY ME.

Totally agree! We last went in October 2006, and as soon as we got back were thinking about when we could go again. Because of the financial situation at the time, it was depressing to think that we would have to wait two years to go again. Here we are two years later and not only have we booked and paid for most of it, we're already thinking about booking next year's as well - but for the most impact we'll wait to the blues set in a week after returning this year!! :teeth

Totally agree. I'll be going for my 8th time in a few weeks. We keep going into the travel agents and picking up brochures for other places, but we always return to the mouse. Last time we went it was our honeymoon and we stayed at AKL and HRH. We loved it so much we decided that whenever we could we would stay in a disney hotel. So POFQ here we come :cool1:
Love
Nik x

We love going - even more so now we're DVC members... There's always something new to discover and I like going even more now the kids are older! DH and I do have a 'rule' of visiting a new destination every year - but that doesn't get in the way of our WDW trips... :goodvibes

It is really nice to know there are people out there that feel the same.
Now deciding what hotel to stay at. We stayed at the Pop century 2006, Yacht club 2007, Beach club 2008. I will be doing some hotel research this week, oh how excited am I.

It is really nice to know there are people out there that feel the same.
Now deciding what hotel to stay at. We stayed at the Pop century 2006, Yacht club 2007, Beach club 2008. I will be doing some hotel research this week, oh how excited am I.

Happy Planning!!!!

You are not mad, just normal, you only have to look at the Dis to realise that. Let us know when you have booked:)

You are certainly not alone. I cry when I leave WDW and when I get home I get so down and miserable. My DH even calls it PDD - post disney depression! :rotfl2:

I do like to visit other countries but I always want to go back to WDW. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter