Isn't Ebay great!

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
I've just started selling stuff on Ebay after a firend at work showed me the ropes.

I've been selling stuff for 2 weeks now and already have sold or have bids for over £40 :) Much better than a car boot - no need standing in a field all day :)

I've still got lots of old rubbish to sell, so looks like I'll have plenty of spending money for WDW :)

I know what you mean Tim, my sister introduced me to selling on Ebay about 3 weeks ago,and I have made over £150 so far.

Sue :wave:

Soud's like a great way to get a bit of extra cash.Me and DH have sold a few bit's and bob's.

What sort of things are you selling?

LOL! I'm a recent convert too :teeth:

I've sold a few bits and bobs - most of it just stuff too good to throw away but waiting for the right home to go to. I have also sold two 'big' items which were collectables and was very pleased with the results.

(Just have to stop myself bidding for things I never dreamt I wanted until I saw them on eBay ;) :rolleyes: )

We used E-Bay to pursuade the kids to have a clear out. We let them keep the money they earnt and they took this to WDW this year.

Its amazing what you can sell! :cool1: I dread to think how much I have just binned over the years, know I have a think about selling it on E-Bay first!

Sam x

Hilary said:
(Just have to stop myself bidding for things I never dreamt I wanted until I saw them on eBay ;) :rolleyes: )

That's the problem I have Hilary!!

Im slowly getting into selling on Ebay, but Im a bit of a hoarder and find it hard to part with things. I still buy more than I sell !
My Ebay ID is Tron_ADS

We're going through a serious declutter project at home and have started doing car boots most free weekends and well pleased with the results, but the more seriously collectable stuff will soon be appearing on Ebay as can't get the value from the back of a car. Also certain things don't seem to move at all, especially my records - my taste wasn't too bad was it? records , so serious Ebaying here we come :bounce:

Same here Ebay is great, I've sold loads, and the money made goes to buying babe things off ebay :goodvibes I have grabbed loads of bargains,esp Disney clothing still brand new with tags, I love bidding and winning lol!! :teeth:

I actually put up my first ever auctions today! I've had a clear out of all my old textbooks and CDs, and hopefully I'm going to see the money roll in soon :teeth: I'm getting slightly obsessed though, I keep going back to auctions every few minutes to see if anyone's bid on anything yet. (So far, no :rolleyes: )

According to a friend of mine, the big money's in clothes, so as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera, I'm going to have a big sale :)

Pigsoldier - I've found you get very little bids until the last few days of the auction, and then it goes mad :)

I've got one item with 25 'watchers' - so I can't wait until the last day tomorrow :)

PigSoldier said:
I'm getting slightly obsessed though, I keep going back to auctions every few minutes to see if anyone's bid on anything yet.
LOL! That's me, too :teeth: :rolleyes:

Hullo :wave2:

DF & I have been buying some old postcards from e-bay.

Some from the 1900's through to the 1960's. The postcards show scenes from leeds & Selby (Where DF & I are from) and Goole (Where we are moving to).

The idea is display them somewhere around our house, probably the downstairs loo. Give people something to look at while they..... :rolleyes:

We would have never have found these without e-bay :magnify:

:flower:

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter