Islands of Adventure/Horror Night/Group/Etc! Tickets

Staceyl0u

Mouseketeer
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knew the cheapest way to buy tickets to Islands of Adventure we are literally only going for one day in October there are 8 adults and 2 children, does anyone know if they do family bundles etc or the cheapest website to buy these from? Also 2-4 of us will be going to Horror Nights, does that make a difference?!

Many Thanks

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knew the cheapest way to buy tickets to Islands of Adventure we are literally only going for one day in October there are 8 adults and 2 children, does anyone know if they do family bundles etc or the cheapest website to buy these from? Also 2-4 of us will be going to Horror Nights, does that make a difference?!

Many Thanks

i can't think of any place that discounts one day uo tickets.

there is such a thing as group sales for tickets.
from what i have read, 10 wouldn't qualify for that deal.

you'll be doing ioa for the day and 2-4 of the group will be buying hhn tickets for that night, correct?

the cheapest hhn tixs will be buying the add on/ stay and scream hhn tixs.
you will receive a good discounted deal by going to guest services, showing your park day ticket so you can purchase the hhn ticket.

you can do that the day you are in the park.

hhn is held at the studios side.

buy the hhn tix at ioa guest services or at the guest service outside of the studios that day.

Yes that's right, my only worry with buying the ticket for HHN on the night is that they might sell out as they would want to go on a Friday night and is the last night of our time in Orlando?:confused3

Also we would be visiting IoA the day before would that make a difference?

i can't think of any place that discounts one day uo tickets.

there is such a thing as group sales for tickets.
from what i have read, 10 wouldn't qualify for that deal.

you'll be doing ioa for the day and 2-4 of the group will be buying hhn tickets for that night, correct?

the cheapest hhn tixs will be buying the add on/ stay and scream hhn tixs.
you will receive a good discounted deal by going to guest services, showing your park day ticket so you can purchase the hhn ticket.

you can do that the day you are in the park.

hhn is held at the studios side.

buy the hhn tix at ioa guest services or at the guest service outside of the studios that day.

Yes that's right, my only worry with buying the ticket for HHN on the night is that they might sell out as they would want to go on a Friday night and is the last night of our time in Orlando?:confused3

You can purchase the HHN ticket at the Stay & Scream discount at IOA the day you're visiting. HHN tickets won't sell out...Express Passes might but the regular admission tickets will not.

hhn tickets won't sell out.....

on some nights when you see the crowds there, you start to wish they would sell out...........

but they won't

i have had friends buy their discounted 'stay and scream'/ add on ticket on the day they were in the park for the hhn event on that night.

don't know for sure the policy of the way you plan to do it.

i am assuming it can be done.
no place turns down money...........:laughing:

i have had friends buy their discounted 'stay and scream'/ add on ticket on the day they were in the park for the hhn event on that night.

don't know for sure the policy of the way you plan to do it.

i am assuming it can be done.
no place turns down money...........:laughing:

Pretty sure if they bought their tickets directly from Universal they could get the S&S discount. Since you buy them in advance, I don't know if the system would have a way to prevent you from getting your regular park ticket and using it before the day of the HHN ticket.

BTW... I haven't ever done the math for a 1 day ticket, but you might want to crunch the numbers with getting at least 1 AP for the discounts (Free Parking, Discounted multiday tickets for the rest of your group, discounted HHN tickets [sometimes cheaper than the S&S ticket], food and merch discounts, hotel discounts, etc). With 8 adults the numbers MAY end up working in your favor.

if you use the ap to get tickets for the others, it is 6 max per transaction

BTW... I haven't ever done the math for a 1 day ticket, but you might want to crunch the numbers with getting at least 1 AP for the discounts (Free Parking, Discounted multiday tickets for the rest of your group, discounted HHN tickets [sometimes cheaper than the S&S ticket], food and merch discounts, hotel discounts, etc). With 8 adults the numbers MAY end up working in your favor.

If I have an AP, will I be able to get the discounted HHN tickets for other people in my party? Or just for myself?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter