Island Time Charters and Nassau Charters Questions?

luxlvr

Mouseketeer
Looking for excursions for our family when we stop in Nassau. We aren't into anything at Atlantis. We did look at the Ardastra Gardens Tour and Blue Lagoon but it's not really wow'ing us. We stumbled upon Island Time Charters and their Reel 'Em In Special sounds like a blast (Snorkel, fish, beach and have a local restaurant cook your catch)

I was wondering if anyone has ever done this tour and in you have any info/ pics :) ? Also, our kids will be 9, 7 and 5. Though the boys LOVE to fish I can't say they are any good at it. My DH isn't any sport fisherman either (shhhhhh don't tell him I said that :rolleyes1) I'm more thinking of the fun of trying, but is it something us novices can do??

TIA

We are looking at doing the same thing. I have my choices narrowed down to Island Time Charters & Bahama Boat Tours based on their Trip Advisor reviews. Both sound great! Hoping some chime in with some reviews on here too!

my DH just about jumped up and down like a little kid when I suggested this so I'm hoping it works out! :)

Yes, checking here to see if anyone else is either booking this tour outfit or has done either excursion. I am trying like mad not to shoot a grand at Atlantis like my better-half is suggesting.

Last edited:
We pulled the trigger & reserved/put a deposit down with Bahama Boat Tours for their 1/2 day Bahama Adventure. Excited as this is on my son's 9th birthday in October. Based on the TA reviews I read I'm hoping this will be a special day that he'll remember for a long time! :)

The Tours that are not Disney ... Is there any problem getting you back on time to the Ship ?

The Tours that are not Disney ... Is there any problem getting you back on time to the Ship ?
We are doing a 4 hour tour so will have 3 hrs after we are done to get back to the ship on time. Based on reviews and input of others who have done non-Disney excursions, we've assessed the risk and feel we will be ok to make it back in time

We are doing a 4 hour tour so will have 3 hrs after we are done to get back to the ship on time. Based on reviews and input of others who have done non-Disney excursions, we've assessed the risk and feel we will be ok to make it back in time
What time did you decide on for pick up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter