Island Club Resort and Spa???

RC322

Earning My Ears
This is my first post...my wife and I are planning our first Disney vacation and we stumbled across the Island Club Resort and Spa in Orlando. Its in our price range and its not too far from Disney World. If anyone has any information on it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Just wanted to say Congrats on you and your wife's first trip to Disney-hope its the first of many ! Enjoy!

P.S. never heard of fore :earboy2: mentioned hotel , but for future trips you may want to check out the Contemporary its a personal favorite -some of my best family memories were made there

Thank you Contemp. We are pretty excited. Has anyone else heard of this place because I would like to stay here, just making sure it is a quality hotel to stay at. Thanks yall.

Hi there,

There are several mixed reviews on tripadvisor.com. I believe this place used to be called New Island Hideaway or maybe that is the new name and Island Club resort is the old one. Either way, I am suspicious of places that change their names! Is this the same place..
http://www.expedia.ca/pub/agent.dll?qscr=dspv&&itid=&itdx=&itty=&from=f

Good luck...I'm sure we could help find a different place within your budget if you decide not to go with Island Club Resort...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter