Island Bouquet

cattjer

Earning My Ears
:flower: I have looked at a lot of girls pictures and I have not seen one person with the Island Bouquet and I was wondering if someone knew what it really looked liked and if they had a picture of it, if by any chance they had chossen it!

Here's a picture of Emma's bouquet from our wedding in August.

Andy

6087Bouquet-med.jpg

Thanks for posting this question... and the photo!! We are having a Castaway Cay wedding in 2006 and I plan to choose the tropical bouquet. This photo helps me with colors and other planning!

Jennifer

Very pretty! I intend on doing something tropical for a vow renewal and I plan on inserting small seashells into the bouquet. You do this by taking a white or green floral wire (the type that are fine and very flexible) and making a tiny loop in one end and hot gluing that to the underside of the shell.

melanieewr said:
Very pretty! I intend on doing something tropical for a vow renewal and I plan on inserting small seashells into the bouquet. You do this by taking a white or green floral wire (the type that are fine and very flexible) and making a tiny loop in one end and hot gluing that to the underside of the shell.

That was my next thought... adding seashells to the bouquet. Thanks for the instructions. I can do that!!

Do you have a good site from which to order the shells? Meant to get them at Joann's crafts before summer was over.

Jennifer

I found mine on ebay. You want to be sure that you get real shells and not the plastic ones....can definitely tell they are fake. You might check Wal-Mart in the craft aisle. They usually have some small baskets of shells that are very inexpensive.

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Disney Photography took this and many other superb pictures. We also had the Magic Kingdom photo session which, for me, was worth the money just to be in the MK at 6.00am!

Thanks,
Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter