• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Wishes or Hallowishes showing nightly at the MK now?

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
I've read that on past years the MK has started showing Hallowishes nightly instead of Wishes during October. Is this the case for this year? Or will they wait until later in the month to do so, if at all?

Thanks - this will help us plan our MK days!

Its all regular wishes this year except for the parties . :) Cool you and me will be ther at the same time ::thumbsup2 see ya there

well i'm not really sure if they will do it later in the month, but I was in the MK on Sept 30th for the MNSSHP and saw Hallowishes, and then i was there on the Oct. 1 and 2nd and saw Wishes both nights.... so I know that on those days in October Wishes was still the main event!!!! Hoped this helps

Its all regular wishes this year except for the parties . :)

How do you know for sure? Last year they said it will be wishes on the 18th of Oct and that night the Halowishes started to play! What a disappointment since I already saw the Hallowishes on the 16th at the party!

I emailed Disney and they called me from the executive offices to say that wishes was scheduled for my trip Oct 21-26 but last year it was scheduled too and they did Hallowishes instead. I hope they do regular wishes on non party nights this year! Did anyone get a confirmation that it will definitely be this way this year?

we are also hoping for regular wishes on our MK day. we will see hallowishes from the poly.

I hope you are right about reg wishes except for the party nights. Last 2 years I have been its always been hallowishes even on non-party nights which has been a bummer for me since I love regular wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter