Is Via Napoli on DDP??

SonicGuy

DIS Veteran
Within the same reservation, the WDW website tells me both that via Napoli DOES participate in the DDP and that it DOES NOT participate? Anyone know which it is. We are going in February.

It was on the DDP last year. Apparently there are agreements that are renewed annually between some Epcot Restaurant Operators and WDW itself (Via Napoli is not a Disney-Owned operation despite being on Disney property).
I guess you could call reservations to double check but I have an ADR for 1/15 and am planning to use DDP credits to pay for dinner.

check out the Disney 2011 dining plan brochure, here:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...alog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2011Dining.pdf

Via Napoli is listed under the Epcot restaurants on the plan. We ate there in November 2010 and it was on plan. Will be there again Monday 1/10/2011...if it wasn't on plan we wouldn't eat there!

The Disney website often has errors and confusing statements (like when you book a party for two and get the warning that your party might be seated at different tables. Sure. We all know that won't really happen, but the warning comes up every time. People who book solo dining for one also report getting the warning their party may be seated at different tables. So obviously someone didn't do a very good job designing that website. Oh, well. We like the food anyway:rotfl:)

Please don't pay any attention to the Disney website as it's been wrong on several restaurants' DDP participation for awhile. Use the official printed brochure. Any restaurant listed on that brochure will accept DDP. Make sure you check the date on the brochure (small print on the last page). It should read Disney 121010. If it has an earlier date, you don't have the final brochure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter