Is US/IOA busy during christmas?

ladycollector

UCF Knights!
I live in Orlando and am a Disney passholder and won't touch the parks past about the 19th.. But I have some family flying in and I'd like us all to go to US/IOA this Saturday or Sunday. My question is if it's worth it? Are the parks as busy as Disney is at this time? I know nothing about US. Thankyou!

I live in Orlando and am a Disney passholder and won't touch the parks past about the 19th.. But I have some family flying in and I'd like us all to go to US/IOA this Saturday or Sunday. My question is if it's worth it? Are the parks as busy as Disney is at this time? I know nothing about US. Thankyou!
Up until Christmas the crowds aren't too bad so you shouldn't have too much of a crowd this early in December. I'm going this weekend myself. But the week between Christmas and New Years is the busiest week of the year and ALL local parks are jammed...not just Disney.

We'll be there Saturday. The Express pass is $25.99, the second lowest pricing for Express passes. So my guess is there will be a little bit of crowd, but not crazy.

We'll be there Saturday. The Express pass is $25.99, the second lowest pricing for Express passes. So my guess is there will be a little bit of crowd, but not crazy.
That's a good guess and I would just wait until you get there before buying the Express Passes.

We went yesterday to IOA and it was great...everything 5 to 10 minutes except Pteranadon Flyers...which got up to 60...Also we didnt get front of line express, no need whatsoever...Yesterday was priced at 25.99 till this week when it dropped to 19.99...we will be going to uS on friday and I expect it to be a litle busier but not much, same price on express too....Weekends will always be more crowded toos so keep that in mind...go and have fun and dont worry about crowds...if you plan right you will be fine...:thumbsup2

I'm going to be there this weekend as well. Taking advantage of the 1/2 off offer for AP holders + that free ticket voucher. I'm hoping they let us is a tad earlier then 9!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter