• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Trex hard to get into for lunch no ressie?

magicmomms

Mouseketeer
I can't get a Ressie for a lunch spot. I know this place is crowded...we don't mind waiting a bit. I am going mid October and there is NO free dining...not sure if that affects it.

Do you think we will be able to get in? So far I have been told no way to get in BOG/Cinderella's castle without ressie..I am wondering if this is true of this one too? What about Crystal Palace for lunch? Could we walk up? TIA I have never planned a trip before.

We have a party of 9 this December and I called T-Rex directly and had no problem getting a reservation. I agree that you should join Landry's Select Club for priority seating but don't forget you membership card.

You can pull up your Landry's Select Club number through their app if you do forget your card. That's what we did the other night.

If you can't get a reservation get there when they open or around 130 or 2, I have had only about a 10 minute wait doing it that way

We couldn't find a reservation when we went in September. We decided to walk up and they sat us immediately. (Lunch on a Thursday)

We were there in May and walked up, party of 3 on a Saturday at 11am and was seated right away!!

I wouldn't book any Landry's restaurants through WDW. These include TRex, Yak & Yeti and Rainforest Cafe. If you really want a reservation, call the restaurant directly. Better yet, as others have suggested, get the Landry's card and you will get priority seating when you arrive. We did this at Rainforest Cafe at AK in a very rainy day when the restaurant became very crowded with people trying to escape the storm. We showed our card and were seated within 10 minutes while others continued to wait in a very long line. The card is worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter