is tinkerbell anywhere?

powelweb

Mouseketeer
Tink is my DD's favorite, so any tips or suggestions on where to catch her, character dinner or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

There are no character meals featuring Tinkerbell. Your best bet is to go to Pixie Hollow (at ToonTown until the Fantasyland expansion absorbs the area) to see her and her friends.

I'm surprised there isn't more emphasis on Tink in the parks. She's one of the most delightful characters that Walt and his crew ever imagined!

It would be fun to have a character meal w/ Tink, the fairies, Peter Pan, Capt. Hook, etc.

I also love Tink! Yes, that would be great - it would also give another character meal that appeals to the boys.

I know it may be due to our typical time of the year to visit (Easter) but the lines for Pixie Hollow are generally very long and slow moving. Seemingly more so than the line for the princesses. Keep that in mind when planning your day and if possible, try to get there as early as possible to minimize waiting times. It is beautifully done (the meet and greet area that it) and well worth a visit.

to avoid the longest lines at Pixie Hollow is to arrive early to Toontown rope drop. It is listed for 10:00 AM but usually happens at 9:45.

But she is very, very small and it would be hard to find someone to play her that small. ;)

to avoid the longest lines at Pixie Hollow is to arrive early to Toontown rope drop. It is listed for 10:00 AM but usually happens at 9:45.

:thumbsup2 We just went yesterday. The RD was at 9:45. Don't miss it! We missed it by 5 minutes earlier in the week and the wait was over an hour long! :scared1: We bailed on it that day and made RD yesterday. The fairies spend a little more time with the kids than the princesses do. It was really cute!

Also, know where you're going! The fairies are through the store entrance across from Goofy's rollercoaster. There is a line for the fairies and a line for the princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter