Is this you?

I won't post many of the backs of people's heads, but there are many heads in this one... the castle lighting on Nov. 10:
DisneyNov2009065.jpg

The Once Upon a Christmastime parade, Nov. 10. This is where the parade begins, in front of Splash Mt.:
DisneyNov2009072.jpg

DisneyNov2009075.jpg

DisneyNov2009087.jpg

DisneyNov2009134.jpg

DHS, Osbourne Lights, Nov. 11:
DisneyNov2009163.jpg

MK, Nov. 12:
DisneyNov2009188.jpg

DisneyNov2009189.jpg

DisneyNov2009196.jpg

DisneyNov2009273.jpg

OK... anyone recognize themselves?

I won't post many of the backs of people's heads, but there are many heads in this one... the castle lighting on Nov. 10:
DisneyNov2009065.jpg

OK... anyone recognize themselves?

I was there and watched this, from a bench on the left-hand side of the Partners statue. Can't see me on your photo though, but you must have been very close. I remember it began to rain pretty bad that night, so I went back to the Pop Century at around 8:30pm.

What a fun thread!:thumbsup2 I'm having such a blast looking thru them all.
Does anyone have any photos from May 10 - 18, 2008? Going thru my photos to see if I have any crowd shots and will post if anyone else wants to see them.

Animal Kingdom opening, 10/10/2009

ity_ak_crowd.jpg

I don't know anyone in the crowd, I just need to ask what was going on the AK was so crowed on that date? I never seen it like that.:scared1:

And RETO I saw your picture from Nov. 10th, what is going on with these crowds. I have been there at both of those times in the pass and I never seen it so bad. :scared1:

We miss one year of going in 15 yrs and look at what happens Disney was taken over :rotfl:

I'll post some pictures in a bit... uploading some from Aug 7 now. I'll do some from each day eventually, LOL... I think I took around 4000 pictures, so it might take some time!

And RETO I saw your picture from Nov. 10th, what is going on with these crowds. I have been there at both of those times in the pass and I never seen it so bad. :scared1:

That's because I took the picture right at the castle stage while the Dream Along With Mickey show was running and everyone was watching. Otherwise, crowd levels were low and just fine during the time I was there - really!

Does anyone have any at Epcot from Oct. 24-Nov.2,2009? I am going trough mine and will with luck finally be able to upload some from iPhoto:surfweb::banana:

That's really funny! Once I noticed a couple in the MK that we had seen earlier in the week at DHS. It always amazes me that that can happen!

We had dinner with a guy on our first night there in Epcot at Biergarten....then 5 days later find him in Magic Kindom, I think. I couldn't believe it!

I found my family in a picture !!!! we were the Grand Marshals of the parade on Aug 16 2009 and someone took a pic of us!!! too fun to see your picture on the computer :yay:

This is so fun! We haven't seen ourselves, although someone posted a picture from AK on March 14, 2009, and we were there that day. I'm going to post some of our pics from April 2006, April 2007, and March 2009.

Speaking of March 2009, I'd love to see pics from March 11th to 19th, 2009. Here was our itinerary:

11th: MK
12th: MK
13th: Epcot
14th: AK
15th: MK
16th: DHS
17th: Epcot
18th: MK/Epcot
19th: MK

While waiting for the AK Parade to begin, these children were being entertained by an enterprising CM. 10/10/2009

ak_ity_games05.jpg

ak_ity_games04.jpg

ak_ity_games03.jpg

ak_ity_games02.jpg

ak_ity_games01.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter