Is this you?

Epcot-
June 18, 2008

ak07-09-08045.jpg

DHS-
June 19,2008

ak07-09-08082.jpg

My friends Kathy and Lauren are in the first pic of this series ... they are being photographed in the pic. Lauren is in the polkadot

My friends Kathy and Lauren are in the first pic of this series ... they are being photographed in the pic. Lauren is in the polkadot:
103154155.jpg

We have an official ID! Mike pointed this pic out on my gallery as the one he was referring to (I've added it in the quote). I posted it to this thread a few months ago.

Very cool! I've wanted an official confirmation ever since I found this thread...I can't remember if we had any others in here - I know there were a few maybes and close calls...but this is the first official ID from my pics. And that's just cool!

What week of August were you there in 2007? I swear that my daughter is in one of those pictures...

Was that the first week of Aug 2007 at Epcot? I remember our VERY rainy day at Epcot that week....and them taking apart Micket's hand on the ball.

We were the drenched family in ponchos looking like drowned rats....got any pics of us? :lmao:

Was that the first week of Aug 2007 at Epcot? I remember our VERY rainy day at Epcot that week....and them taking apart Micket's hand on the ball.

We were the drenched family in ponchos looking like drowned rats....got any pics of us? :lmao:

sorry, I meant to quote this OP....with the Epcot pic from 2007

I think it was the first week- and it was a very, very rainy day. I'll have to look at my pics and see if there are any more crowd shots!

I'd like to see too.

We were there that week also. Aug. 2nd was my DD's b-day. :cake: We were in MK for breakfast at the castle that morning. It poured cats & dogs on us!!

EPCOT - Christmas Day
12/25/08

Maelstromboat.jpg

Your head somewhere here? (5 pm CP show)

CPTrumpets6.jpg

CPTrumpets.jpg

Americacorps.jpg

Americacorps2.jpg

PledgeofAll.jpg

These are from our trip last year. It's seems like we have more pictures of other peoples behinds than we do of anything else...:rolleyes1

So...

SN850478.jpg

SN850538.jpg

SN850744.jpg

SN850745.jpg

SN850778.jpg

Is this you?

Taken 5-17-2008 at Pop Century at about 5pm in the bus stop queue for Epcot..lol.... Are you the guy in the background?
100_0880.jpg[

Not my husband in that photo but he loves to do that to others. He finds it hilarious. :sad2: I tell him I would be peeved to get home and see his strange head in my " favorite memory":scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter