Is this you?

Ooops!! I'm sorry! :blush:

I wish my digital camera was hooked up to this computer. Or that my scanner worked better, or I'd scan my pictures for you to see since we were there at the same time. We stayed at All Star Music on May 31st, then Beach Club Villas through till June 8th.

It's ok!! ;) My husband thought it was pretty funny too!!

This is such a cool idea for a thread! Unfortunately, I'm on a new computer which has no WDW pictures on it. The best I can do is a picture taken of a picture (taken with my cell...sorry):rolleyes: .

I believe this was taken in early-mid June of '06. It was either then or Columbus week in October of '06:confused3 . Sorry for my poor contribution...

tot026.jpg

Oh my GOSH!!! I think in the very back row, that is my two sons on the left!!! I have to show them tomorrow, they'll freak out!:thumbsup2

This is such a cool idea for a thread! Unfortunately, I'm on a new computer which has no WDW pictures on it. The best I can do is a picture taken of a picture (taken with my cell...sorry):rolleyes: .

I believe this was taken in early-mid June of '06. It was either then or Columbus week in October of '06:confused3 . Sorry for my poor contribution...

tot026.jpg

Is that girl asleep on the front row?? That is too funny!!:lmao:

So, was it them?!

Well, my oldest son (I think in the red tshirt), thinks it is not. My other son said "maybe". I am convinced it is them, without a doubt! We were there mid June for a DW/cruise vacation. It would be perfect timing. So funny.:)

That's funny! We had 4 teenagers with us on our trip and they were always trying to do crazy things for the pictures. Teenagers!:rolleyes: ;)

Well, my oldest son (I think in the red tshirt), thinks it is not. My other son said "maybe". I am convinced it is them, without a doubt! We were there mid June for a DW/cruise vacation. It would be perfect timing. So funny.:)

OK....I took this with a real camera. It's much clearer...

331863067.jpg

The green thing is a dead ringer for my mother in law, Oddly i don't think she was in the park on 6/8/08. Guess she was making a surprise apperance for the star wars thing, she is always mistaken for that angry boar.:thumbsup2 :rolleyes::rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

These are from 02/09/08-02/13/08

Anyone recognize their butt on Mainstreet??
disney08081.jpg

How about going into DHS?
disney08113.jpg

disney08114.jpg

disney08124.jpg

Pop Century food court
disney08131.jpg

Bus ride
disneybus.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter