Is this you?

June 2, 2008 Magic kingdom
DISNEYVACATION2008245.jpg

A slightly different twist on the predominant theme. Random cars. Anyone see their car eagerly awaiting entrance to the Happiest Place on Earth? ;-)

Taken from the monorail of the MK entrance at 8:48am ET on 5/13/2008.

113222mk_car_queue.jpg

Ooooh, so close. We were at the Hollywood Studios on June 2 and at Ohana's on June 1st. Dang.

BTW...I think the guy behind you guys in the train is in your teacups picture too. Orange shirt, orange hat??? He gets around! :)

Ooooh, so close. We were at the Hollywood Studios on June 2 and at Ohana's on June 1st. Dang.

BTW...I think the guy behind you guys in the train is in your teacups picture too. Orange shirt, orange hat??? He gets around! :)

Sorry, it's not the same guy. I don't know the guy on the train. And the guy in the teacup is my husband!! I hope he doesn't get around!!!:rotfl:

Ohhhh, I just noticed we were there at the same, too. But we were in DHS on the 8th.

Ooops!! I'm sorry! :blush:

I wish my digital camera was hooked up to this computer. Or that my scanner worked better, or I'd scan my pictures for you to see since we were there at the same time. We stayed at All Star Music on May 31st, then Beach Club Villas through till June 8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter