• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this worth it.. Or am i CrAzY?!

camo-man

Dis rocks!
ok so i have an offer for inferno and it includes the following:
HM room code
VIP badge code
tent room code
is this worth inferno, am i kidding myself, or is it to much? i have no idea what people are looking for these days..

oh and please dont post your offers for anything here.. this is just a chat and question thread...

I'd say those, every costume made, some magic and awesome furniture.

an inferno carrying n00b could become rich over night.

hmm well i was told that haunted mansion rooms are now rarer than inferno because they arent avaliable anymore.. and now neither is the rest of the stuff so it makes rare. but maybe i was told the wrong thing, who knows! and well put my friend.

I think the HM room will become more valuable than inferno. I was at WDW Friday and was lucky to get on the very last VMK tour ever. Our guide was so nice and at the end gave us all the HM quest cards as well. She told us they would be the last HM cards ever given out at any park. My advice to you, is to wait a while and then offer the HM room for inferno. Just give everyone a chance to realize how rare they are :)

I'm not much of a trader, but I think you could probably get a LOT more for an inferno pin.

Just my opinion.

camo-man said:
ok so i have an offer for inferno and it includes the following:
HM room code
VIP badge code
tent room code
is this worth inferno, am i kidding myself, or is it to much? i have no idea what people are looking for these days..

(I have an inferno pin, but I can't trade it, since my son and I share it.)

I know for us, I will not trade away or trade codes anymore. (I've started gifting them.) There have been too many times where I traded for codes that did not work. It's too frustrating. As for the Haunted Mansion code, we still have my husband's unused code. Tent codes are easy for me to come by and I gave away a bunch of VIP codes. So if I was trading inferno, that offer would not appeal to me.

Best way to get inferno is to hang in there and play host games for it. That's how I got it, one of those generator games in a host room.

same with me tink. i won my inferno by the game, and i have more to offer for an inferno, even though i have 1 already.

Roxane said:
I think the HM room will become more valuable than inferno. I was at WDW Friday and was lucky to get on the very last VMK tour ever. Our guide was so nice and at the end gave us all the HM quest cards as well. She told us they would be the last HM cards ever given out at any park. My advice to you, is to wait a while and then offer the HM room for inferno. Just give everyone a chance to realize how rare they are :)

You had Jeff as your guide? LOL.

Camo, if you remember what my offer was, I not only had all the HM quest (with room) but also tent and pirate room, all PQ, and lots of rare costumes, furniture, magic, and 30 wanted posters. I thought my offer was stupid of me and anyone would jump on it, but after posting on three boards I finally got a taker on here (Thanks, PopStar/Starmine!).

Since HM stuff is more valuable than inferno, I can't beleive it took someone so long to take it. I do not regret my trade yet, though (and hope I never will). I tell ppl in vmk what i had to trade to get inferno when they ask me, and some people are like "wow that is a lot, you are crazy", etc etc. I can NEVER win that game for inferno though. I swear, if the rumor is true and inferno goes on sale, I will cry.

So, about your offer...since it includes much less than mine did and I had trouble getting anyone to take it, you may have to add more. But as more people realize how rare the HM quest stuff is...maybe you'll get it, who knows. I am kind of wishing now that I had waited until more people knew the HM quest was over, and maybe I could have only traded that stuff for it and kept the rest.

That is just my 2 cents. I know you already have inferno but want one for your sis. If you are willing to give that up for the pin, then post it and see what you get...I personally would want more if I only had one inferno, but maybe someone with more than one pin will take it. Remember, it never hurts to post because it is not set in stone. If someone takes it, you can think it over.

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW Since HM stuff is more valuable than inferno said:
you dont regret it..yet... and the inferno is not for my sis, it is for the green flips because if im going to get them, they need a really awesome offer! and im going to wait a while until all these codes are really valuable trading items so i can get inferno easier. but if i can get i now, Yeah! :cheer2: :cheer2:

thanks to one and all for your opinions. they have helped me a lot, and i will wait until the HM and all other tour items get rare before i can actually get another inferno.( and the green flips will continue to become rarer with it.) ;) but once again, if anyone feels like trading it for these now, im ready!

Tampa said:
I'd say those, every costume made, some magic and awesome furniture.

an inferno carrying n00b could become rich over night.

Don't forget they also want an arm, a leg, and your firstborn child. :rolleyes:

Because of that inferno madness, I'm really stuck spinning my wheels,
wondering how I can get it without blood sacrifice, as I always crash
in the Host room games. :(

I hope for Mia's sake that it doesn't go on sale.

Good luck Camo-Man!

BriarRosie said:
Don't forget they also want an arm, a leg, and your firstborn child. :rolleyes:

I hope for Mia's sake that it doesn't go on sale.

Thank you! Glad you understand. Besides my arm, leg, and firstborn child, I also traded the sun, moon, and stars (as mentioned on another thread). Yes, that is why it is so dark now, and the only source of light is my inferno! :rotfl2:

~M

ah yes, but i do have someone that likes just my simple little offer on another site. ill tell how it goes soon ;) now i wont be limbless and can still have light in my room(even though i have an inferno already)

DesertRatt said:
i have 3 haunted mansion rooms so will you trade me your inferno for it?

That is actually an awesome offer, since those rooms are gone forever, but I can tell you he probably won't take it. If he didn't take my offer, he probably won't take any. He is trying to get another one anyway, so I don't think he's trading for anything (trust me I tried!)

And camo, just curious....you said you are not getting this for your sis, but for flips? Did you get an offer from someone to trade inferno for flips, or do you just want to try and use inferno to make offer for them? Also, you were wanting one for your sister, right? I thought that was you anyway...did she get one? If not, are you going to try to get two infernos?

Good luck! Maybe you will win the generator game. I was upset I missed it tonight...i'm usually so good about checking....

Oh, and this is OT but may be a good place to mention it...for those of you (not me, never!) who have or have thought about using two characters in two windows (or more) to all play the inferno game, apparently staff can tell that all your players are the same person (or from same computer) and they do not allow the same person with other characters to win twice.

Just a heads-up from Mia (and Ned....get it? Heads up? :rotfl2: Ok not funny.....)

~M

MiakodaWDW said:
Oh, and this is OT but may be a good place to mention it...for those of you (not me, never!) who have or have thought about using two characters in two windows (or more) to all play the inferno game, apparently staff can tell that all your players are the same person (or from same computer) and they do not allow the same person with other characters to win twice.

Just a heads-up from Mia (and Ned....get it? Heads up? :rotfl2: Ok not funny.....)

~M

Seriously!? Cuz I did that last night! Didn't help me none but i was thinking if they could tell i would be in such trouble! Egad!

lol this thread is a riot just like Mia's! but im not as desperate as some people to have two windows open on the same computer.. and Mia, i put inferno in my offer for the flips, just to try and get someone to take it... yeah like that will ever happen. i have found out that the green flips are special to people.and that they want to keep them no matter what, because that is their life in vmk. wow almost a thousand posts Mia.. good job!

no holla, my inferno is not for trade for 3 HM codes. this is a good trade, but i have three HM rooms myself and im trying to get another inferno with it myself ;) and Mia, my sis isnt very deserving of inferno right now.. every thing i ask her to do she says " ill only do it if you give me your inferno." and i have been trying to get her candy cauldron and she says the same thing.. so now that i have one of my own,(and i didnt steal it from her) she is really jealous of me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter