Is this weird?

Wendi

Wanna be at Disney World!
I have always wanted to stay in the Main Building of the Grand Floridian and I keep joking around with my family saying it is on my "Bucket List". My question here is................Is it really worth it?
We have the GF Lagoon View MK View room booked which is what we usually do, but is the experience that much more in the Main Building? I will be there for my Birthday,:cool1: so would the experience and money be worth it?
Please let me know all of the juicy details. :worship: Good or Bad.
Thanks,

No, not weird! We all have bucket lists :goodvibes I can't say what the experience would be like in the main building, as we've not stayed there, but I do believe all rooms in the main bldg are CL.

I've never stayed at the GF, but have always said if I did stay there it would be in the main building. I can't justify such a high price to have to walk outside of the lobby to building to get to my room :confused3

I say go for it, even if you split the stay.

GF RPC is significantly nicer than Sugarloaf (outer building CL) and certainly nicer than the regular rooms in the outer buildings. I've stayed RPC a few times now.

Whether its worth it or not is an individual opinion. Nobody but you can determine the value.

How are the views? We are pretty laid back and just like to relax and enjoy the view. This will be our 17th trip and we have stayed at the GF 6 times. All being lagoon MK view. We have been there done that the commando style, so we are just going to be celebrating our lives and family. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter